Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

DB1

Key quests

DB1

I'm about to break my pure and commit to this whole defence business, although im still torn between a tank and a med! 

What key quests should I complete while getting 175 QP for barrows gloves, and what do they unlock? I'm not really up to date with anything!

Edited by DB1

smished
$ DONATOR $

screen12.png

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

What’s your goal defense level? 

DB1
5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

What’s your goal defense level? 

Still torn between a med and a tank, but definitely 70+

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

In that case I would just look at this wiki page https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Quest_experience_rewards#Defence.  I would run through all those quests prior to actually training defence.  Wouldn't want to train yourself up to 75 defence without doing those quests first.  Might end up with a scuffed 76 if you're not careful. : ) If you're shooting for tank build, you're going to want to make sure your attack/strength aren't already over 148 combined.  In that case I would make the account a med.  Would be a bit silly to have a range tank with like 85 atk/str etc etc.

Buckshot

whats your current att and def level?

Firemaw

@DB1my vote is go med! its the most versatile especially when its your only acc with def. In that case, quest literally every quest that gives you def (you can quest cape a med if youd like) and make sure you wont end up 76 att or def like i accidentally did

Connor

gl man

Akrr

med gives u alot of options, tank is bit lmited but most important is what statse does ur pure have atm? tank means 75 att 73 str ax

syckness

med and tanks can go for quest cape, so no restriction whatsoever man

Milky
On 02/02/2021 at 2:11 AM, DB1 said:

Still torn between a med and a tank, but definitely 70+

Just keep 75 attack and low enough strength that you can choose between a med/tank later. I love my tank though :wub: