Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

VIRUSCOVID

Best way to tank a clan from 44's?

VIRUSCOVID

Hi, im new to the forums. I have pked for a very long time and was wondering what is your guys strategies on tanking a clan at lava maze/ alter. do you run down to kbd spiders if tbed or run south to ankous?

Also would you recommend more or less brews/restores/etcc...

28f6337ab9315ca355b0cde44f382773.png

Thanks,
VIRUS COVID

Edited by VIRUSCOVID

syckness

both escapes are really the only 2 option viable there. Depends really on the size of the team that is focussing you. i woudn't run ankou's if they have 10-15. 
preferrable to play the stairs and try to get a box on a spider or greater demon IMO

smished
$ DONATOR $

I think ppl take restore/brew on a 1:3 ratio but tbh i always take 4 restore no matter how many brews as aug/rig demolish ur p points pretty quick. 

And yeah what arty said. You're not gonna get a box if u run ankous and they have more opts than there is npc. So in that case kbd is ur best bet

Raiikz

U just die, like a man :D

Med_Venom
$ DONATOR $

More brews in singles, and go up and down at kbd and try to get a box on a spider

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
2 hours ago, Med_Venom said:

More brews in singles, and go up and down at kbd and try to get a box on a spider

what I would do

Akrr

really depends if ur solo/with somebody and how many numbers team focusing you have.

at 44s u go up and down at kbd, altar u run for gws or rev caves