Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Vice

Road to a 2200 Total Level Med

Vice

IGN:

Partyhat Dye

Stats As Of 5/20/2020:

168N3Jd.jpg

Introduction:

I wanted to put together this post to hold myself accountable for my goals, both long and short term, with the ultimate goal being a 2200+ Total Level Maxed Med. I wanted to get this post out early to hopefully inspire some other people with these goals and be able to motivate others along the way. As of now I am not an official member of Vengeance but I do hope to be in the future. I am normally in the CC and usually have my private chat turned on so feel free to reach out along the way.

Achievements:

Spoiler

99 Firemaking - December 2019
Quest Point Cape - May 2020

Short Term Goals:

Spoiler

Obtain all Void Sets

300 Chompy Kills -- 5/22/2020

Obtain a Coal Bag -- 5/23/2020

Complete Western Providences Hard Diary

Complete Fremennik Hard Diary

Obtain Elite Void

84 Construction

80 Fishing

70 Runecrafting

75 Hunter

90 Magic

90 Fletching

92 Strength

71 Agility -- 5/23/2020

72 Slayer

75 Thieving

75 Mining -- 5/23/2020

Long Term Goals:

Spoiler

2K Total

Meet Vengeance Med Requirements

2200 Total Level

(More PvM and PvP based goals will be added as I find other pieces of content or accomplishments I want to achieve)

Edited by Vice
Jamflex took my IGN away... again... so updated the IGN

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Sick goals man, I have a 2k+ total med & I think the build looks fucking sick. 

I'd highly recommend you to get diaries done along the way, especially Elite ones. Fremmenik elite is very useful as a clanner, but so is the Ardougne, Falador, Kandarin & Lumbridge. I'd highly suggest you to get all of the knocked out along the way.

Also, don't burn yourself out man - 2k itself is a grind (if you do skills like Agility, Runecrafting and Mining) so I can't imagine how tough it'll be to get 2.2k.

My goals for this upcoming weekend is to get Kandarin Elite knocked out as well as 85 Thieving. ;) 

Vice
1 minute ago, Origen said:

Sick goals man, I have a 2k+ total med & I think the build looks fucking sick. 

I'd highly recommend you to get diaries done along the way, especially Elite ones. Fremmenik elite is very useful as a clanner, but so is the Ardougne, Falador, Kandarin & Lumbridge. I'd highly suggest you to get all of the knocked out along the way.

Also, don't burn yourself out man - 2k itself is a grind (if you do skills like Agility, Runecrafting and Mining) so I can't imagine how tough it'll be to get 2.2k.

My goals for this upcoming weekend is to get Kandarin Elite knocked out as well as 85 Thieving. ;) 

I appreciate the support man! definitely may reach out along the way for advice. I have been doing diaries along the way. All of the stats in this short term round will get me the reqs for all hard diaries.

tfn

gonna be grind fam keep the hustle going

Fantastisch

Nice progress already made! It's good to have a longterm goal but definitely celebrate the short term ones and don't tunnelfocus too much on the future :) Enjoy the grind!

goblinthot

Best of luck m8

syckness

i reaaaally  like this kind of threads! i wish you all the luck on your journey to 2.2k

im closing in real soon on 2.1k on my zerk! feel free to ask my anything bro :)

Akrr

nice idea and gl with the grind!

storeeezy

Very nice account and big ups for the goals! 

Vice

Lol so I have had the names P0RNOGRAPHY and now P0RN0GRAPHIC taken away... time to start thinking of a new name...

Vice

New IGN is updated until I think of something else for Jamflex to take away from me