Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Local_News

Yo dawg I heard you like progress threads

Local_News

10* days ago I started a tank alt. Two or three of those days I didn't even log in, so here is the progress of about seven days worth of effort.
 With the help of the ever wonderful Mr. Stremmy it is coming along very quickly.

The build -

OTD522s.png

99 att scim tank. I don't care about it being officially ranged based - if so I'd be 49 strength. Imo the 50 strength for Granite gives it access to BIS CWA gear, and lets be honest whats the point of the new account if it can't wear BIS gear in CWA. Initially I'll be keeping 95 prayer to remain 109 cb with the boys, might decide to grab the prayer cape later on (it's totally not that i'm a cheap fuck)

New Start! When I made Local News the entire account was fully ready in 31 days of account creation as a low combat 60 att zerk for bridding, just needed its stats maxed. Hoping to achieve similar but better results and progress this time around

x0w10rc.png

First action on the account - 1-45 prayer. Got smoked by some starving level 37 l000000l sit retard

oeJSmu1.png

Lost City is always a good early goal, so i can start poking some strong 12-12 dds specs with 50 strength right

orzWIvO.png

Horror from the Deep, gotta get that early zammy book

i7k6aEh.png

Doing some of the easy xp / important questline starter quests ( Grand Tree, early RFD requirement quests ) and knocking out Dragon Slayer

f6q2C27.png

MM1 down, triple checked to make sure I wasn't ruining a zerker and intentionally claiming the low Strength XP reward lol

y4RvxLp.png

Desert Treasure done early

bKXpC22.png

Heroes ez 4 veng

1dOarqx.png

Stremmy flinched the training grounds for QUITE some time after 2 of the NPC's despawned on him... What a champ. Quest not easy with such low melee stats l0l

KfpIIWd.png

Legends done - felt much quicker this time than any of my past completions tbh

IHs4ITA.png

Underground Pass knocked out, just need more agility levels for Regicide / Roving Elves to get Crystal shields unlocked. Gonna need em.

QHHbGEk.png

Where I'm leaving off til the next post:

Dragon gloves are finished and 126 quest points. Just need Lunar / mm2 and the rest of the random quest points for B gloves. 

hYszU0U.png

Stats!

60EUX0x.png

ZcAHMgP.png

Tribal

Damn that is hella progress so far.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

god damn will lmao

FREERAT
$ DONATOR $

Lol nice man

tfn

sweet build dude

CoffeeLover

Nice! Are tanks good for this kind of stuff as well?

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Sick topic mate, can't wait for it to be done. Best of luck on your endeavors! 

Robbert

my leader making progress gj will ily send nudes

Local_News
41 minutes ago, CoffeeLover said:

Nice! Are tanks good for this kind of stuff as well?

tanks are super strong, and this is just a weird improved tank build tbh. as far as i know this has gotta be the strongest build in our scene

The_Gringo

Nice lol im going 60 atk 99 all 77 pray is like 110 cmb

Ghettosoturi
1 hour ago, Robbert said:

my leader making progress gj will ily send nudes

+1