Serebro

Serebro's zerker progress Thread V3

Serebro

Since lockdown the grind has truely been real! i am able to update my progress once a day, Let's be honest a'lot of you guys look forward to my grind updates! (keeps the forums active/keeps you guys watching out for the next big zerker) 

Well I already posted this in discord but I mean hey don't hate me for 68 farming with pet. 1/98k chance according to wiki. Yum. 

yZrF6OW.png

As for rest of day, this was my major goal.

5aeBl18.png

70 agility knocked out. Onto ZMI next. need 65? for ardy hard which is my next goal!

I am possibly going med in the future so why not knock out a few more quests!

gj0Bjrf.png

fzSE684.png

SrQRVBd.png

Tomorrow I think rat catchers and a few achievements are on my schedule to complete. (after I do 1 hour rcing and cry of how much I hate it)

Spent an hour and half organizing the bank... I will show few screenies, Obviously I am not rich/NOR claiming. 

BtsflDK.png

Uvqjo4l.png

I KNOW my return sets are not up to scratch. this is just what I had in my bank (I haven't been pking much only couple hours here/there after I got my levels which was recent)

JZsfA5S.png

The other slots in bank basically skilling/loot tabs. only one reasonably going to be used everyday shall be my herb/tree runs!

4TrfB8f.png

Spare tele tab fuck all impressive. 

21oy6vG.png

Thanks for everyone keeping up to date! hopefully see you guys on TS soon, had a chat so hopefully I should get info and be able to chill/get to know some of you better!

In_Sea

Nice update man. You’ve got a proper account. Throw in a stat pic in there?

Serebro
3 minutes ago, In_Sea said:

Nice update man. You’ve got a proper account. Throw in a stat pic in there?

Ykprjeh.png
Current stats brother

Schweden

I like these updates, keep posting them, as the zerk squad really coming together.

But i might need to block you now since u got Pet @ 68 farming, nothing personal....

HeadofDemon

nice acc u got goin

Bhoo

Lookin good man! Tempted to start a progress thread for mine!

Fantastisch

Well done well done, I like that you are playing around with your return tab. That way you can improve on positions and get used to it etc. 

Crazy gains!

Akrr

Damn u are going isnane buddy! 

goblinthot

Yes bro, smashing it

Serebro
4 hours ago, Bhoo said:

Lookin good man! Tempted to start a progress thread for mine!

I'd love this they defo liven up the forums keeps others motivated and brings us together in our goals 

Serebro
3 hours ago, Fantastisch said:

Well done well done, I like that you are playing around with your return tab. That way you can improve on positions and get used to it etc. 

Crazy gains!

Yeah bro I'd not had my account set up for efficiency I wish I'd actually screenied it before hand quite frankly impossible to return if I died. It also points out the gear I need to stock up on and so forth it will help in every aspect of clanning and personal grind as I can do pvm quicker also now I got all tabs ready and set