Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Edgication

Just 70 defence, or 75 attack and 70 defence?

Just 70 defence, or 75 attack and 70 defence?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I'm a 60 atk zerk but will be moving to 75 defence as anything less is FOOKING cancer and am a bit bored of this cb bracet. At option 1 I'd be 100cb so would shrek in bh. option 2 just better for a deep wildy in general. Which option should I take!?

• Just 70 defence
    • 75 attack and 70 defence

vibz
3 hours ago, Sybren said:

A 100%, so it really comes down to what you plan on doing with your account. 50/50 pking edge and multi/deep stay 60att. Plan on doing more multi/deep 75att all the way.

big facts you aint lying, anchor is a stale 2h wep to hit with though 

JackRegal

u are asking a multi clan so ofc we want u to be better for us so ofc we'll advice 75att.If on the other hand all u are intrested for is bh and a lil bit of singles stay 60att

Grime
$ DONATOR $

I'd say go 75 attack for sure. 

However, I would only recommend 75 defence over 70 if you do PvM. Since making my med (had it for about 2 years) I have never used 75 defence gear in the wildy. Not once. I do some PvM now and again so I use it there, but if you're strictly clanning then I'd say stay 70.

SPEARFlSHER
On 1/30/2020 at 9:37 AM, Grime said:

I'd say go 75 attack for sure. 

However, I would only recommend 75 defence over 70 if you do PvM. Since making my med (had it for about 2 years) I have never used 75 defence gear in the wildy. Not once. I do some PvM now and again so I use it there, but if you're strictly clanning then I'd say stay 70.

I 100% agree. 70 Def allows you access to Torags for wars & multi pking, will make your account tanky as fuck. An extra 5 defence levels isn't going to matter in multi unless you plan on bringing DFS +1 or something. 75 Attack opens up alot of options as well, my med gets ALOT more kills than my tank due to it being able to use godswords. Personally, I would whip pk your way to 75 attack, that will make it fun and give you alot of time to consider 75 def whilst getting 75 att and making bank doing it. If I didn't PVM so much I definitely would have stayed 70 def.

Edit: The only thing 75 def opens up is expensive PVM stuff anyways like pegasians, ely, etc. So if you don't like to PVM or don't have the bank to have BIS gear sitting in your bank then there's really no point.

Edited by SPEARFlSHER

Edgication

Thank you all very much for your input. Over the last few days we've been quite active in the wildy and I've come to realise how weak 45 defence is in this scene. This post has sold me on 70 attack and defence (whipping to 75 attack). Im going to throw up a little video of the transformation as a thanks for all your contributions (it will include western hard). A med done right is what I'm hoping you'll all feel :).

Stay tuned <3

vibz
On 1/29/2020 at 7:59 AM, Sybren said:

A 100%, so it really comes down to what you plan on doing with your account. 50/50 pking edge and multi/deep stay 60att. Plan on doing more multi/deep 75att all the way.

aint lyin

Rapier_Piety

I went 75 def 75 attk instead of zerk. Specifically because I don’t have a main. So I can efficiently pvm and STILL dominate pvp. But it depends on what you’re goal is. If you wanna destroy the lower bracket go 60 attk 70 or 75 def. if you’re going to get 75 attack I’d say get 75 def aswell for bis. Just my opinion. If you already have a main I’d stay 60 attack for the lower brackets GLHF

Akrr

Yep this boy big boy med already

mup

My build, i love the 60 atk tbh :)

1b6da00d62b142b484a8bdeffff3fcec.png

syckness
46 minutes ago, mup said:

My build, i love the 60 atk tbh :)

1b6da00d62b142b484a8bdeffff3fcec.png

new spearslave? :)

mup
1 hour ago, syckness said: