Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Anaestheticz

POH :o

Anaestheticz

osrsmain

Not the cheapest thing I've ever done, holy shit. Easily spent like 70m+ or something ridiculous. Probably even higher. I lost track. I just know I spent 45m on mahogany planks alone to get to the construction level, but lost track on how many gold leafs, marble blocks, and the number of fucking runes for the damn Crystalline nexus.

...but we did it.

Now, I gotta go and farm a few dragon warhammers or something. Feels so gross having spent this much in a matter of 2 days.

EDIT:  Kind of a boosted monkey. I have no idea how to render an image on the site apparently.
EDIT #2: Thanks Bjuj for the help :)

Edited by Anaestheticz

syckness

congratz man! those money spend will deffo pay off in the longer run! trust me!

Anaestheticz
9 minutes ago, syckness said:

congratz man! those money spend will deffo pay off in the longer run! trust me!

I bet!

Also, how does one render the image on screen so people don't have to click the link? I searched it on the forums and I see that some are using the img tags with square brackets around and such, but seems that it's still not working when I preview it so I just left it off for now

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Very nice! Construction is so damn expensive for the fancy stuff!!  

Also for images, an easy way to embed the pictures on the forums is to drag the photo file from your desktop or folder onto a discord server.  I have one created with just me in it for that purpose.  Once it's on discord you can drag the image on discord right onto your forum post on the website, and it'll automatically embed.

@Anaestheticz

Med_Venom
$ DONATOR $

nice man it is definitely worth the money spent. 

Bronek

nice account

Anaestheticz
3 hours ago, Bjuj said:

Very nice! Construction is so damn expensive for the fancy stuff!!  

Also for images, an easy way to embed the pictures on the forums is to drag the photo file from your desktop or folder onto a discord server.  I have one created with just me in it for that purpose.  Once it's on discord you can drag the image on discord right onto your forum post on the website, and it'll automatically embed.

@Anaestheticz

Oh awesome! Appreciate it. Going to give it a try now and see if I can manage that ^_^

syckness

yeah, like Bjuj said, thats the best and easy option

Akrr

Nice poh build bro

Kevo
$ DONATOR $

MTV Cribz worthy

mysticglove

Cribbbbzzzz lol