Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Tunes

Opinion on 42 vs 45 defence?

Tunes

Hey it's Tunes or Lanee,

I know this a little off-topic of PVP but i'm currently building up my rune/zerker pure and can't decide if i should go for 42 or 45 defence. I figured i'd get some of your opinions on this topic. 

I'm a 60 att build and currently have 42 defence

syckness

Hey man, if you are edge pking and try to get a lower lvl opponent stay 42, wether the 45 isn't much of a difference. if you plan on clanning with Veng with that account, you'll do nothing on a 60 att, 42 def account. you'll probably have to sit most of the times in cwa aswell.

Iv" been a zerker my whole old school carreer , and i'm not even edge pking anymore with is a waste of your account then. if you ain't planning on edge pking, make it a med. just my opinion tbh. i'd say get 45 def. you'll notice later that 60 attack isn't worth it as you only get targetted 75 att zerks.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

^^ if you stay 60 atk / 42 def that’s essentially committing the acc to edge style fights. Which is fine if that’s your preferred method of pking. Otherwise I’d go 45 def and higher attack for other things.

Tunes
3 hours ago, Bjuj said:

^^ if you stay 60 atk / 42 def that’s essentially committing the acc to edge style fights. Which is fine if that’s your preferred method of pking. Otherwise I’d go 45 def and higher attack for other things.

5 hours ago, syckness said:

Hey man, if you are edge pking and try to get a lower lvl opponent stay 42, wether the 45 isn't much of a difference. if you plan on clanning with Veng with that account, you'll do nothing on a 60 att, 42 def account. you'll probably have to sit most of the times in cwa aswell.

Iv" been a zerker my whole old school carreer , and i'm not even edge pking anymore with is a waste of your account then. if you ain't planning on edge pking, make it a med. just my opinion tbh. i'd say get 45 def. you'll notice later that 60 attack isn't worth it as you only get targetted 75 att zerks.

I appreciate the advice. I think im gunna stay 42 defence for a while and do some edge pking but later down the road ill upgrade to 75 and 45.

syckness
1 hour ago, Tunes said:

I appreciate the advice. I think im gunna stay 42 defence for a while and do some edge pking but later down the road ill upgrade to 75 and 45.

Aight you won't regret it! zerks are the life <3 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
6 hours ago, Tunes said:

Good thinking! We've got loads of zerks here and it's about what you prefer the most really. Differs from person to person. 

aedx

45 for me all and stay

pooplay

dealing wtih this dilemma right now as well, currently 42 def but not sure if to get it higher. i think im a enjoy 42 for a bit and later go higher. good advice!