Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

D Spear - extra motivation

Twinkleberry

It’s expected that every member on official trips is to bring a spear. With that being said it’s always the same few people who spear so that the kills can be secured for everyone else. So I’d like to give people extra motivation for spearing. At the end of every month the people I see bringing and using their spears every trip will be invited to a private drop party in my house where every person will leave with something valuable. Those of you who spear, we value you. We appreciate that you chose make sure we get those big kills instead of throwing your ags at it instead to try and win it for yourself. You guys get splits on plus 1s but never as much as you really should as most of the time without the spear the kill wouldn’t even possible. Spears help speed up kills, increase the likelihood of smites and they always raise trip morale. There’s nothing that pisses @Zewy off more than calling for a spear and 6 people drop ags at the same time. So for those of you who have been spearing and feel undervalued, we appreciate you.

Also in the next awards we are going to add a category for best spear slave. Which you should be very proud to win.

@syckness @SPEARFlSHER among others you already stick out among the rest

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

ReSpEkT

I can throw some of our pot money to the parties here and there :D

Akrr

This is good idea but people have to realize that spearing is needed not a option.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Good shout. Remember that communication during spearing is quite important. Don’t want our entire group rolling up with spears only to waste ticks realizing your spec didn’t go off. Calling out when you’re on your last spear and those who are ready to take over is vital 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Spear should just come naturally to people, but rewards for doing so is nice

syckness

i'm very pleased reading this topic Tbh. so Big SO too you twinkle, much appreciated. much respect!

SPEARFlSHER

As Bawv puts it, you can drop 2 AGS specs, with the 2nd mostly likely to be on prayer, or you can dump 4 spear specs and give 5-6 people 4 extra bolts/blitzes/whacks. When I login towards the tail end of a call I usually just put spear on straight away as it's more than likely the freeze is going to be up and they are going to dip into singles (in regards to entrance anyways), and my dps won't get me a drop. I don't even bring a spec damage weapon half the time as i'm still able to whip and it does decent dps. 

Spearing is what differentiates rat teams from the quality teams, especially in wars, or when big smites are on the cards. Appreciate the shoutout Twink, and the love is straight back at you for spearing my last Zgs kill

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

amen, very much appreciation for this topic ;) 

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Speeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrr Slaaaaaaaaaveeee Sloppy reporting for duty :D

SPEARFlSHER

If anybody needs a spare spear or 2, let me know...

SPEARFlSHER

7JJAdOu.png

6YIgu0B.png

Both over 1/5k drop rate...