Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Milky

Piety Completion & Tank Progress

Milky

Will keep this topic up to date with all progress on my range tank, currently AFK'ing 99 Defence while I get access to MM2 caves on a couple of wyvern alt's. THis will enable me to stack monkeys efficiently, the aim is max XP p/h with minimum effort. Work allows me to set up NMZ on my PC in the morning and remote desktop all day using my phone to re pot.

60 Attack Piety:

pJYNE82.png

Range Tank:

Ranged99_2020-03-26_20-32-42.png

RZm7Zql.jpg

bE6am64.png

IMjeM5B.png

rNh3ScN.png

v4tFPSS.png

(Will update and format as I get more levels)

Edited by Milky

keaune

Get 75 attack on your med, the weapons and KO potential are more than worth it.

Apart from that, it's nice of you to share your progress here.

Edited by keaune

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Gz man keep at it!

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Good luck man! You’re off to a good start! 

DlABHAL

gl

Akrr

very nice piety account and sick start in that tank acc, sa that i dont have enough will to make myself a tank account.

Milky
44 minutes ago, Akrr said:

very nice piety account and sick start in that tank acc, sa that i dont have enough will to make myself a tank account.

It took me a while to get going, burnt out trying to do a barrows gloves speedrun and quit the account. The just chucked it at rock crabs until 70/70/60 followed by NIghtmare Zone. The real motivation was seeing how fast range/mage can be done in MM2 tunnels.

syckness

nice acc bro! gl with the grind!

ive got a 60 attk med too but you'll end up mage/ranging on it cuz 60 attk is too low to dscim properly and claws arent worth it for their 2 specs.

soooo your range tank probably will be your most used account XD 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

two account I'd love to have - only have one of them, if only I had the dedication to do one more xd

Milky
1 hour ago, 1720 said:

ive got a 60 attk med too but you'll end up mage/ranging on it cuz 60 attk is too low to dscim properly and claws arent worth it for their 2 specs.

soooo your range tank probably will be your most used account XD 

The plan was to go for diaries on the 60 attack but deep down I've always been envious of those maxed tanks with lots of endgame content completed. I think I'm leaning towards using that more because it'll probably be what I hope to use for clanning. Once I've got MM2 done it'll probably take less than a week for 99 mage/range so I need to decide ASAP.