Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

SPEARFlSHER

Unbanned

SPEARFlSHER

So recently I saw in our Discord that people were managing to get old accounts unbanned. So I thought, fuck it, i'll give it a go. To my massive surprise BOTH of my accounts got unbanned (original ban was for Macroing - Goldfarming, I had numerous AHK setups running lol).

Pretty excited to get my old tank back, I plan on getting this to max stats over the next 3 months. Probably get Quest cape on it and all the hard diaries. The boxing staker is pretty much useless, dunno what to do with it. Had gp on there though so that's a win.
sqdIb9N.png

C05h4tL.jpg

If you have old accounts that have been banned, give it a go. I just appealed and said I was sorry, and that I was using a 3rd party client back in the day.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Ah yes could use some more tanks! Also shame on you for botting;)

Akrr

@SPEARFlSHER nice that u got ur accs back. get ur tank maxed and its dope-

syckness

thats deffo a win!

Bobvanchilln

how long after you applyed for it did they get back to you?

pog

SPEARFlSHER
10 hours ago, DroppedSucka said:

how long after you applyed for it did they get back to you?

They never actually got back to me lol, it's been about 2 weeks since I appealed and yeah I went to check the status on account management and the perm ban was gone.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Good day for Spearfisher :D

ANTOHER TANK LETS GO

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
On 9-10-2019 at 2:33 PM, SPEARFlSHER said:

So recently I saw in our Discord that people were managing to get old accounts unbanned. So I thought, fuck it, i'll give it a go. To my massive surprise BOTH of my accounts got unbanned (original ban was for Macroing - Goldfarming, I had numerous AHK setups running lol).

Pretty excited to get my old tank back, I plan on getting this to max stats over the next 3 months. Probably get Quest cape on it and all the hard diaries. The boxing staker is pretty much useless, dunno what to do with it. Had gp on there though so that's a win.
sqdIb9N.png

C05h4tL.jpg

If you have old accounts that have been banned, give it a go. I just appealed and said I was sorry, and that I was using a 3rd party client back in the day.

which link were you using ? like the appeal form

And nice tho!

Akrr

@Sybren no hope for u :D

Local_News

grats lmao