syckness

my zerker goals

syckness

unknown.png

As for my zerk goals, i fucked up my attack about 3 weeks ago, still salty about it, but getting that 75 att eventually.

next up, my main goal is saving up for that twisted bow :)

Skill wise : aiming for shortterm goals atm as 85 mining, 90 fishing and 99 construction!

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Yo thats a sick account you got, but I'd highly recommend you to get 75 attack if you are serious about joining Vengeance. 60 attacks don't bring much use to the table due to their very restricted account build. Don't get me wrong though, your account is sick, but as I said, it won't bring much use to the table. You will be restricted to bolt/spear in that build.

LostVikings
1 hour ago, Emil said:

Yo thats a sick account you got, but I'd highly recommend you to get 75 attack if you are serious about joining Vengeance. 60 attacks don't bring much use to the table due to their very restricted account build. Don't get me wrong though, your account is sick, but as I said, it won't bring much use to the table. You will be restricted to bolt/spear in that build.

pretty much this, nice acc nonetheless

Local_News

Accs pretty gorgeous once ya hit 75 att :D

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Ahh yes a fellow master farmer

Akrr

sick acc but no dmg with 60 attack sadly

Schweden

Sick account, you got 2 totals on me atm, but ur 61 attack which make it more nice, trust me tho, 75 attack zerks is the way to go man. You will enjoy it so much :D

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Very sick total level for your build bro, I had the same but with 75 attack (maxed at 99combat) and Loved it to death :) 

Good luck with your goals!