Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Local_News

Vikings farming ANYONE near Spider

Local_News

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Friday morning we saw the beginning of a Venenatis pk trip intended for only the fattest cock vikings around. You literally had to be rocking a 10 incher soft to even be allowed on teamspeak at the time. Effortlessly farming hot single thicc bootied euro pvmers was on the menu; but distracting us from that goal was a team of mains with the same opts as us. Perfect, an extra meal

We spent an hour or two trying to get our dicks wet by catching that small man, but they tele'd out on every sighting. In the mean time, I was rolling in the dough.

NlHEYx9.png

We finally caught one or two of them, claiming a free ballista and mystics sets. This would be where our chad only venenatis trip would be put on hold for a while.

We switched over to the rev caves with our small man for a bit, brawling with some main small man groups and taking one for an AGS.

unknown.png

We ended up turning our trip a little more official, massing some numbers and going after Lil Cards. Much like this member of theirs, they got smoked for free loot. Not much else to say there. 

unknown.png

But thats not what this topic is about. Returning to our alpha-chad long dick only venenatis pk trip once again after all that action had settled, we returned to claim king of the (spider) hill once more. This time we found a much more respectable main team of about 7-10. They were a touch disorganized but they were feeling generous on the donations, sliding DCB and Ballista smites into our DMs.

iMovbjh.png

fobfOhC.png

We killed these brave young warriors multiple times in multi and singles, until we found them regrouping to come hit us in multi once more.  That didn't work too well for them tbh

Big ded. Fat loot all around, Daddygatz and Lost Vikings both tanked their hearts out a few times - very impressed you two.

The boys went to sleep fat and happy with all this loot in their stomachs, and forgot to post their loot pics. Ahh well, nistly and I got plenty.

sNlJXHJ.png
IflwFD2.png
KZxEkXh.png
Kwy95BS.png
ivSZTto.png
VTQGmWB.jpg
JBf0VUo.png
PEenROY.png
Rrbw2lP.png
fobfOhC.png

209872b8155cf809403e52de200fc03b.png

f495156a3faf94c1879c07547f845734.png
Easy for the Vikings. Nothing better than some good clean small man brawls, and loads of free loot as well. #VengUp

ZiRmAHB.gif

Xylenvivi

Id like to add im 11 inches soft. LOOOOOOOT

LeafyMed

damn nice loot too bad i missed this one

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Lmfao that description 10/10

Thomas

Good shit lads

PATRON
$ DONATOR $

Nice shit boys! With @Nistly in the ts i’m not sure how it was limited to 10” only through.. 

Feat

mad shit

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Aaaahh beautiful trip guys

Siege

not difficult 

Nistly

I’m glad you’re assuming my cock is bigger @PATRON I do appreciate that 😘 was one hell of a trip Local, glad we decided to do that. 

LostVikings

Spectacular!