Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Zewy

Vikings Dominate Caves in EST (Ft. Res smoked AGAIN)

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

LWfsUb2.gif

Interested in joining the #1 Zerk/Tank/Med clan?

Join Vengeance today at http://tastevengeance.com/forums/

X4QoSOW.gif

Welcome to Tuesday night addition of the Viking News. Tonights main headline: The VIA (Vengeance Intelligence Agency) catch resurgence in their own timezone. Within minutes The Vikings massed up a 22Man raiding party outside of our usual peak hours. Resurgence were struggling to clear a few pures when we logged in and decided to hit them. Obviously they didn't wanna fight someone there own builds so they instantly took off running and left about half of their members to  donate to the loot hungry Vikings. 

Once we cleared Res we went about killing the caves for nearly 2 hours until our bags could not fit any more loot.  We headed on back home when we were greeted with one final surprise. After about 20 minutes of bank standing post trip they got a fall in on yours truly at ge and got a desperate spam. LOL. 

Dead ponies smell a lot like desperation. Nice 9 man spam at GE. 

V8eLcXm.png

vnM2JYg.gif

sixr2qc.gif

2019-08-07_04-21-32.png

2019.08.07_04-13-38.png

wowow.pngU4vapHz.png

Uf0jmHP.gif2019.08.06_21-06-12.png2019.08.07_04-26-38.pngFbrWj9f.pnggE6mVQN.pngWZmtvW3.pnggMBo6VG.png2019.08.07_03-50-16.pngEh7whM5.png20190806.png2019-08-07_04-28-36.png2019-08-07_04_13_57-Greenshot.png2019.08.07_05-14-44.png2019-08-07_04_33_54-Greenshot.pngunknown.png2019-08-07_04-43-42.pngeci7epx.png2HeapI1.pngE2OHUCc.pngAAOxWNL.png2019-08-07_04_14_04-Greenshot.png

unknown.png201908061.pngunknown.pngunknown.png2019.08.06_19-32-08.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

Heath

The end is near

keaune

Various teams cleared, total worlds invaded, DC smoked THREE times and a few of them even got smited for crappy +1s, and Res's 'trip' if that is what you would call it, got ended early.

What more could we ask for?  :lol:

And, thank you everyone for showing up and making this happen! 

Edited by keaune

Hunter

Good shit was fun

Akrr

Nice work brothers

Bawv
$ DONATOR $

Nice work! Shame I could come feast too! 

Tadas

great loots

Twinkleberry

My bored ass was super hyped for this topic to be posted as soon as i saw in discord that you guys were hunting resurgence i was itching to kill my break early and hop on. I couldn't make it but reading this topic i really wish i could have. The clip of you downing I camp magez is literal gold. Also, the 9 man spam at G E is hilarious but tyler needs to keep his emotions in check. Eventually his own members are going to get tired of the painfully obvious fake propaganda and join the side where the force is strongest. The dark side never wins.

PATRON
$ DONATOR $

Good shit boys. Wish I could have been there! #Veng

Edited by PATRON

LeafyMed

They're no match are they lol

angels
$ DONATOR $

They can run but they can't hide!