Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Choke

Return from an Island Adventure - Baby Zerk 2.0

Choke

Hey guys, long time no speak! I've missed this community and I've really been missing the game. Well I suppose I should give a little background and explanation as to where I have been hiding for the last few months... At the beginning of April I left home to work on a remote island somewhere off the British Isles. I won't say much about it as I'll let some of my photos do the talking, but I will say that I was taken on as an assistant Warden in a conservation role - filming/photographing, researching and surveying seabirds and other wildlife.

IGhJdgh.jpg

I had a pretty sick summer - however given the island's remote location, I was without a computer for the whole stint, there is little to no cell signal and the wifi is slow and disconnects frequently even on a good day. So I decided I would use the time as a bit of escapism and have a 'tech detox', and the results have been fantastic for my physical and mental health! In January I was hacked for my whole bank, that I had spent the entire of last summer no-lifing the Theatre of Blood for - as well as lots of untradables.

It's safe to say that I had burned out. I needed to experience something new on my account, so, I WENT MAIN...

This was short-lived, however - as my RNG failed me and I ended up doing over 200 raids without a single rare drop.
1/9 drop rate on a 0 death raid? Yeah right... With that, 
I went back to skilling, with the eventual goal of getting max total.

So as a side project I decided to start playing another account. I already had a pure with 60 attack, 94 mage and 99 ranged, so I decided to turn it into a zerk.

I present to you, my baby zerker. Named after one of my favourite birds, the Willow Warbler ^^

JytIKp0.png

I'm looking for ideas as to where I should take this account, Should I get 75/99 attack?

Let me know your thoughts. I've been away for a while so I have no idea if the current clanning meta has changed at all...

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

And the legend returns :) 

So great to see you back here bro. But in all honesty, I'm actually a bit jealous of your adventure on the isolated island :o must feel pretty weird without the technology we're all used to on a daily basis. I can understand that after some time, you eventually have to get used to it and you start seeing things differently and appreciate certain things a lot more you've never thought about.

IF you're eventually going back to big boy zerk, hell yes, 99 attack is the way to go. Obviously THE mate nowadays is a med pvp build. If I would be in your shoes I'd go the 75def route. But it's all up to you!

Knowing you, you'll all figure it out soon. Just give it some thought and plan ahead :) 

Good luck bro

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Yooo that was a sick topic to read. I love you for adding a picture in on how the Island looks from the sky.

Speaking of a Zerker, definitely go 99 Attack/Prayer. I have one in the makings aswell ;)

Tankfordays

I’d go 75 attack since you’re already 65. If you were 60 I’d say stick to where your at because you are pretty much maxed but you’re going to enjoy AGS,Elder Maul, abyssal bludgeon, whip so I say go for it. Higher combat only gets you better loot imo

Twin
$ DONATOR $

sweet adventure and gl on your new acc!

Local_News

Glad to see you back man. Zerk gang

keaune

Hey, man! Glad to see more zerkers applying.

You should definitely get 75 attack, it opens up a ton of new weapons and things you can do with those weapons PvM and PvP wise, and 60 attack is " ... dog shit ... " unless you plan on bringing claws everywhere. As for 99 attack, I would suggest trying out 75 attack build for a bit, even 75 attack smacks hard. See how it goes before making the 99 attack leap, but,  keep in mind that you will not have piety if you do go for 99 attack (something that most 99 attack Zerks that I have met complain about).

But, it is all up to you, looking forward to PKing with ya' ! :) 

Choke
7 hours ago, Sybren said:

And the legend returns :) 

So great to see you back here bro. But in all honesty, I'm actually a bit jealous of your adventure on the isolated island :o must feel pretty weird without the technology we're all used to on a daily basis. I can understand that after some time, you eventually have to get used to it and you start seeing things differently and appreciate certain things a lot more you've never thought about.

IF you're eventually going back to big boy zerk, hell yes, 99 attack is the way to go. Obviously THE mate nowadays is a med pvp build. If I would be in your shoes I'd go the 75def route. But it's all up to you!

Knowing you, you'll all figure it out soon. Just give it some thought and plan ahead :) 

Good luck bro

Good to hear from you buddy! I have a couple of other accounts that could also be used for meds, just need the gp and the time to work on it!

Drop me a message in game soon :P

7 hours ago, Emil said:

Yooo that was a sick topic to read. I love you for adding a picture in on how the Island looks from the sky.

Speaking of a Zerker, definitely go 99 Attack/Prayer. I have one in the makings aswell ;)

Ayyy hows it going pal! I didn't actually manage to get a ride on the helicopter but if I go back I definitely will...

Here's some of my own though... It's a nutty place!!!

D8bPZmd.jpg

opXhh3e.jpg

YGIim6Y.jpg

0W5Tlak.jpg

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
2 hours ago, Choke said:

Good to hear from you buddy! I have a couple of other accounts that could also be used for meds, just need the gp and the time to work on it!

Drop me a message in game soon :P

Ayyy hows it going pal! I didn't actually manage to get a ride on the helicopter but if I go back I definitely will...

Here's some of my own though... It's a nutty place!!!

D8bPZmd.jpg

opXhh3e.jpg

YGIim6Y.jpg

0W5Tlak.jpg

woah, those are some sick shots o.o beautiful!

Leyla

Nice fucking place bro, Welcome back. Im leyla btw bext newcomer just sayin

LostVikings

Zerks unite!