Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twinkleberry

For the youtube content creators

Twinkleberry

Meta-tags are the most important part of promoting your youtube video, as the most new people watching your video will get it from suggested videos and the search bar. Once you get the burst of views from the people you know will watch your videos, it completely dips off if your tags aren't right. That's why it's important to pump yourself to the top of the search bar. So far the only person i've seen to currently use meta tags is @angels and when i check the search bar signed out incognito on a VPN browser these are the results i got for the enemy and for vengeance:

e7945ba9db063a8fe943f0d7def3fa6c-png.jpg

This is the result someone would get if they typed in res without any search history

f76022b889e40796b1eb4ca82fcef53f-png.jpg

2164969ec51f04ed91802ecf0c4a3e9d-png.jpg

this is the result you get when you type in resurgence osrs without any search history

9813cc4b9a8ac23839196562d19baad9-png.jpg

this is what happens when u type in vengeance osrs without any search history

I tried this VPN'ing from a couple locations and personally i found that my videos only show up on American VPNs. I'm doing some more research into metatags and any content creators that need help promoting their videos can ask me for help, i will personally do your tags for you if you ask, it usually only takes me 10-15minutes to find good tags that can raise you higher on the search bar. also, keep up the good work @angels your still the best content creator in veng.

Twinkleberry

We need to get our clan to the top of the search bar when they type vengeance, and we don't even need to make new videos. If your willing to let me do the tags for your videos, i'm already working on tags that will put us higher on the search bar for our own clan the way i did for resurgence. DM me on discord for the tags.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Useful info. Will definitely start putting tags on my videos now.

Thank you for sharing this.

LostVikings

good stuff

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Good job sharing this - All it takes is a bit of trial and error with the keywords indeed :) good luck