Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

angels

How i record and edit

angels
$ DONATOR $

Arbor

actually needed this tyvm

LostVikings

simple and informative. Thanks!

Schweden

Just a question,

Why dont you record with exilent?
Because in the recorder you can easily 'hide' the presets it has such as multi lines, snipe lists, caller lists etc.
So you will see it while you play, but when you look at the clip there is nothing there.

angels
$ DONATOR $
5 hours ago, Schweden said:

Just a question,

Why dont you record with exilent?
Because in the recorder you can easily 'hide' the presets it has such as multi lines, snipe lists, caller lists etc.
So you will see it while you play, but when you look at the clip there is nothing there.

I know it works for some people,  but I think changing or moving the screen corrupts the file and I've lost so much good stuff from using it.  If it worked for me I'd love it but over half is corrupted.

kman

exilent recording -> camtasia

Twinkleberry
2 hours ago, angels said:

I know it works for some people,  but I think changing or moving the screen corrupts the file and I've lost so much good stuff from using it.  If it worked for me I'd love it but over half is corrupted.

This is why I STOPPED trying to record with exilent. Also it records in a weird ass format that even when it didn’t corrupt was a pain in the Ass for me. I record with my built in PC cam 

Akrr

Btw this guy @Schweden very big vidder and editor, his editing with sony vegas.

His channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFnK0eHgiuz3OfNlNRD8MGA

Winnetou
On 23/07/2019 at 12:34 AM, angels said:

Moving the screen has nothing to do with corrupting the video. Also there's a big chance it's picked up as corrupted only by the exilent media player, not when playing it with external media player.

keaune

giphy.gif

High_Voltage

Simple and sweet.