Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Trae

"Thank you for Attending Inners my brothers"

Trae

Every week we host inners especially with the BIG CWA fights we have been getting into lately. 

Your hard work has not gone unnoticed the same 16-19 people have constantly been showing up and i wanted to reward these dedicated vikings.

"The ranks at today's inners discussed who really stood out on each team" and i was happy to hand out a reward i felt each person deserved.

Dico: "10m  for being the first at inners as you always are" +10m for standing out during the fights your freezes your tanks your navigation is on point.

Twink-+10m for being on a level 85 acct you are an absolute beast

Mesh- annoying as hell to fight u asshole stop snipe freezing me

Zerknt-+10m great dps great transitions excellent tanks good job stepping up to backup call

Lagmistro-+10m Alot of improvement from you man during these fights you were constantly on me your ags specs were perfect youre tanks really stood out

jackregal-+10m for the first time snip freezing holy fuck Jack yer a beast, altho u were on my team origen bawv sybren said u were tehe hardest to kill on our team and the most annoying.

"Every1 else who attended inners received 2m thank you for your dedication" and always showing up.

517f00031379ac960c2426f07e54518e.png

Bawv
$ DONATOR $

Thanks for hosting, quality is improving! Plus I love it !

Origen
$ DONATOR $

good practice today lads

Dico

Much love Trae. Proud of everyone showing up and putting in the time and effort, we are all improving and it's definitely noticeable.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Amazing incentive - Beautiful reward for those who won - But more importantly it's the message behind this. We've improved so much on our quality and will continue doing so, especially since we keep gaining new people joining the clan as well. It's all about working together, helping each other out to be the best and last but not least to have fun :) 

Keep it up lads!

oclaf

nice work lads

Twinkleberry

Thank you trae was a great event man, everyone performed very well.

vSICKNESSv

Was great... wheres my 2m tf?

Lawrence

Well done lads. Keep up the good work

slewwdemm

Inners is fun af!