Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

BA's 5v5 Tournament (100m prize pool) | Capped Gear

Hello Vikings,

With permission from the ranks in Veng i'd like to announce that my main clan Brutal Awakening is hosting a 5v5 CWA tournament, in capped gear.

The prize will be 100m (probably divided 1st 2nd 3rd depending on pull), it's basically capped at 55 def but we decided to make a list of Allowed items which fall in this category.

The list is in the discord server with other rules (no venom, only 1 +1 from the list, unlimited brew cap etc.), the tournament will be held on the 9th of june, this sunday.

Hope to see some of you contest, create a 5 man team and come join!

All the info is in the discord server.

https://discord.gg/e7JeyqS

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Thank you for hosting a tournament BA, but I can't see how this is for Med/Zerk/Tanks due to the fact that mains have such a big advantage in stats.

Us attending isn't anything but a fill-team & because of that I don't see myself attend the tournament. If Med/Zerk/Tanks were given a gear advantage or smth, things would probably look different & not so favoured for mains.

Good luck to the attending teams.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Good luck with the event man!

modlulz

:o