Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

kazaper

Best Attack level for a med

JackRegal

well yeh but thing is being able to use ags doesnt stop u from using claws

kazaper

I do have main that I pk on with ags and I always found it much more reliable with its spec. I'll probably end up going 75 tbh. I agree ytsb 75 attack would really help on the aus worlds!

ytsb
6 hours ago, kazaper said:

I do have main that I pk on with ags and I always found it much more reliable with its spec. I'll probably end up going 75 tbh. I agree ytsb 75 attack would really help on the aus worlds!

Used my mates 75 att med last night.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0_Gc69Y-kCfchRfFzi3lLULXqsoSU_9

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TEpIVlajtXoaOy_MnnVzbjKNSUuMJtzl

Both kills on a 112 and a 116 or something, went like 15 kills 2 deaths at 44s.

Also got the cleanest ags to g maul maul a lvl 126 but wasn't recording. I think I'm going 75 att for sure haha, will use it for another couple of days but I haven't once wished I was a lower cb w/ 60 attack haha. 

Talus_22

Both 60/75 are great. Can't go wrong with either. I'm a purist and believe 60 is the way to go, but I'll probs change my mind when I want to msb/ags

rickjames730

Don't make a change until you get the claws. My acc is a maxed 60 att piety acc (70 def).  The claws are powerful against anyone whereas the other 60 attack weapons are powerful against only the lower levels (e.g., pures, zerks).

Lurk

I'm 60 att piety build at the moment, might go 75 though after read this thread.

rickjames730

Don't make a change until you get the claws. It will change your experience with the account completely.  My acc is a maxed 60 att piety acc (70 def) and I think it's going to be a while before I make a change.

Also if you're bridding, definitely try using more expensive gear (e.g., mystics instead of xericians) and you will start getting more kills. 

Hunter

75 is def the most ko potential that being said 60 attack is really fun for hitting pures/zerks in low ish wild

alootingbag

60 for pvp worlds and bh, 75 for all round

Choy

75 attack!

Memberthat

I feel 60