Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

BigT

WOW Classic Servers

BigT

A RS buddy of mine told me about the Classic WOW servers that are going back online this summer. I've never played WOW, but he told me that there's a free trial right now until level 20. Do ya'll like it? I heard that there's a pretty healthy PVP aspect to the game, and I was thinking about trying it out. Dunno about the spec requirements, and I dunno about getting addicted to another game lol.

Anyone have expierence in WOW and want to let me know about what I could expect?

Connor

GL finding a new leader when this releases

But for real I was in love with this era of WoW, will deffo be giving it a try. I can't see it being the same as it was though back then.

modlulz

im more of a play 8 osrs accs at the same time type of guy, no time for wow, fuck wow

Edited by modlulz

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Had a few maxed chars on wow, never really enjoyed it though lol. I loved the first 1-40 levels of leveling though, always so fun with the small upgrades etc.

Jonttu

ok

Jasper

fk wow gl playing tho if you do 

Arbor

i remember when all my rs friends ditched me for wow in elementary school. not gonna happen again nty

Jasper
On 24-3-2019 at 5:13 PM, Arbor said:

i remember when all my rs friends ditched me for wow in elementary school. not gonna happen again nty

goodboi :D 

vSICKNESSv

Cool lol never played it

Not_Jonah

Just wait for Blizzard to make the vanilla servers

Lurk

Will be interesting to see how they balance it, whether it's pure vanilla (uber grindy) or they clean up some dead-end quests and add some QoL updates without destroying the vanilla feel. Will be checking it out for sure.