BigT

Maxed Gear (For my stats)

BigT

I've been working towards building my bank until I can afford a new piece of gear, and then I buy the gear that I want and pretty much never sell it. I've had a fury on my account since about the second month playing, and I recenlly completed my zenite jewlery (except ROS). I'm working towards affording tassys and an acb now, but that's quite a way off I'm afraid.

do you all do the same? sometimes I want to just sell my torture and bgs and buy tassys, but I really hate clearing out the bank spaces and not knowing if I'll be able to rebuy my items in the future

modlulz

just $$$$ mills

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I literally throw 75% of my money into my return-tab. Although I like pvming aswell, I enjoy having a hugeee return tab.

Jasper
14 hours ago, Or1gen said:

I literally throw 75% of my money into my return-tab. Although I like pvming aswell, I enjoy having a hugeee return tab.

basically this, even tho once you return tab is big enuf, do spare rest cash and put on pvm gear ;), once thats done get return tab more big :D 

Arbor

most items hold their value so i'll sell my gear depending on what i need at the time

Thomas
23 hours ago, Or1gen said:

Woodz

I feel the struggle for new gear bro. I have been trying to afford third age robes on my zerk for some serious time now and unfortunately i am still very far away from reaching my goal. Keep up the grind bro eventually you will get the cash u need !