Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

Double Vorkath

Mizi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm01lhM0VR0

Fight starts at 1 minute flat. Some mistakes, some close calls, and a lack of special weapon/bolt switch leave a lot to be desired; still, this shows I finally have gotten the reactions for pretty much any situation I can be thrown in. Low hp at wierd times, Vorkath firing off attacks that require my attention on both my characters at the same time, and dealing with my characters in disjointed phases; I've figured it all out. If Zulrah revolves around memorization then Vorkath revolves around reactions; being able to react on a whim is finally going to allow me to develop the skills I'll need to bring micro into the theatre, a project I've been trying to get into for a while now. Still, I have quite a ways to go before I get clean Vorkaths with BGS specs, bolt switches, and 0 mistakes. Also, the video is laggy because my game and video recording software running at the same time is too intense for my computer to handle; I actually had to play on that laggy garbage T.T (didn't really make things harder, just had to have faith my clicks would go through)

I'll say this much about the double theatre, compared to mastering vorkath most of the rooms are easier, however, there is more content to deal with and I won't have as many opportunities to grind out the skills I need to be successful in each room. Also, I lied, p2 verzik is going to be MUCH harder than any other micro (and I would imagine web phase/tornados are going to be crazy as well). It will happen, it's just a matter of time. (and ppl willing to take both my accounts on theatre runs while I learn lol)

vSICKNESSv

Lmao that looks hard

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Nice

Jasper

looks easy tho :P 

Thomas

Jees

modlulz

damn

TheMadK1ng

if i tried this id be getting hit by fireballs and spawns left and right lmao

Metrokiller

nice

Akrr

looks ez when u u try its hard af, very well done.

pattyk

Good shit. I sen EVscape doing this a while back! U guys are cray cray

TeatGrabber

omg haha