Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sams

Goals for your account?

Sams

Yo, so a few month a go when i was a zerk build i was hitting the limit of what i could potentially do without it being a pain in the royal ass, so i made the leap of faith to become a med level, which opens up a lot of doors as i can most of the diaries and I've now been able to get the quest cape! my next goals are getting Lumb elites and nearing towards that 2k dream with current total level of 1888.

What are you goals? when not pvping or bank standing, we all do it... :P

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I’d like to hit 2k total as well some day. My main focus has been trying to get the stupid farming pet for the past 2 years.

Buckshot

ill join your on the 2k total grind currently working on getting 90+ slayer

Sams

slayers my afk skill, currently getting 77 rc, thats a real grind, 6 more levels left though. 

then im looking to get a trimmed quest cape <3

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Blah, feel ya there with the rc grind. Sucks your soul away

Sams

i know atleast they've got ZMI to semi afk, just trash xp at any level...

Johnnyo

I really just want to focus on getting my quest fully quested and the diaries that are most pvp related, as well as maxing my account asap! After that i would be happy with 2k total, but i hate RC =\

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Maybe you can just train all the rest of your skills a little higher and avoid rc completely haha :D

Sams

1 rc pure fully maxed haha 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I think there are actually a couple accounts out there that are completely maxed except for a couple skilling stats that they don't like lol

Choke

Since I hit 2K total I've just been doing PvM. At some point I'd like to complete the inferno and get 1K ToB completions, learn raids 1 properly, get the Olm pet and complete 100 challenge raids