Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Superdope

Superdope's 60 att zerk progress

Superdope

Hey guys, I've been working on a zerker which I posted in my intro. Going to update the progress on that account here. If anyone has any questions about training methods or questing or anything like that just let me know. It's all very fresh in my mind since I've done most of this in the past month or so.

I'm currently looking to get it pk-ready so I can do some edge and deep wildy stuff on it.

Major milestones completed:

• Fully quested 192 QP (minus a few like regicide)
  • B gloves
  • Torso
  • Fire cape
  • Ancients
  • Lunars
  • Anchor
  • Proselyte

I'm probably forgetting some other stuff but that's the bulk of it.

Current priorities:

• 94 mage
  • God capes
  • Imbue gear for training
  • 88+ str
  • MM2 reqs and finish MM2
  • 90+ ranged
  • 83 construction for ornate pool

Future enhancements:

• Diaries
  • Void
  • Full graceful set
  • Max out combat stats
  • 70+ all stats besides att, def, and pray

10/25 stats:

5bd914e1b303d_ScreenShot2018-10-25at7_56_39PM.png.14855e4ac1f82fccdc33e3a5a1e95e31.png

10/30 stats:

+4 hunter, +9 mage, +13 total

5bd914ef9a9d3_ScreenShot2018-10-30at10_32_50PM.png.0986d816c09c1c046e8d91009a1e0ea5.png

Right now I'm splashing bloods to train mage which is around 50k xp per hour. Now that mobile is out this is easier than ever so I expect to have 94 mage in a few weeks tops. I am thinking about stringing jewelry when I feel like actively training, which I think is like 160k xp per hour and similar gp/xp. Once I have 94 mage I'm going to train strength a bit at NMZ and try pking for the first time on this account.

Lemme know if you guys have any suggestions for an account like this. Would love to hear some feedback.

Horsemen

Great progress bro. Pretty cool how you organized your goals to keep yourself motivated. Looking forward to seeing how your account turns out.
PS:  My account and yours are just about the same exact stats with the same goals in mind lol

RobJr

nice

Thomas

GL

hemmoo

sweet progress bro!

Connor

Keep up the good work :) big fan of these kinda topics

Choke
2 hours ago, Connor said:

Keep up the good work :) big fan of these kinda topics

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Very nice 60 att zerk build, if you need help with the god capes ask any ranked member to help you out if needed ;) makes it a lot easier/safer. Good luck with your account, keep us posted!

Skullz
$ DONATOR $

Grats my friend!

DlABHAL

looking forward to the app ;) sick account

Superdope

Quick update. Managed to grind out 85 mage doing a mix of splashing bloods and string jewelry.

Might take a break and start working towards MM2 reqs or do some slayer to get some str levels. Then back on the mage grind from there.

11/3 stats:

+6 mage, +4 hunter, +1 crafting

+11 total

5bde524a737e1_ScreenShot2018-11-03at9_58_00PM.png.707cc814675262968e43071f0c6eb1b6.png