Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Zerkdildough

Inferno

Zerkdildough

Any good guides for zerker inferno? Would be great lol.

Shottix

Pay $2k for it ez pz

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Completed over a 150 fcapes on my name so far. I should get some time to look into this, but it does look way harder ey :P

Good luck finding a legit one out there.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Gl finding a guide

Finest

Gl finding one man, I wanna get one on my 60 attack piety so bad but that’ll likely never happen

Mizi

If you have a main my advice is to do it on a main first because everything you learn by completing it on a main is both relevant to doing it on a zerker, and there isn't that much more to learn as a zerker. If you don't have a main then follow a guide as if you were a main, and understand a couple things:

The bosses of the inferno are identical for mains and zerkers, however, there are some tiny things to keep in mind:

Mains can tank healers during the jad fights without caring that much, but zerkers will take a beating. Jad fights are also arguably the hardest part of the inferno. Running through tripple jads to trap the healers is possible but very difficult, on the other hand if you manfight the healers you will have to do hella good on the waves and have tons of extra brews.

During the zuk fight you will inevitably have to fight a ranger and a mager at the same time. Your choices are

1) tank the ranger and cross your fingers, knowing that rng might make you outright lose

2) prayer flick them, which is way harder then it sounds and might get you hit by a 70 from the mager if you mess it up. I advise doing the first method, it's rumored that the harder you cross your fingers the more likely the ranger is to hit 0s. If you got bad rng then you probably didn't cross your fingers hard enough.

The waves of the inferno are the real challenge, unlike the fight caves where the final boss is most challenging. There are some additional things the guides won't cover that you will either figure out on your own or get lucky to avoid.

The challenge of the waves is to have as few things attacking you as possible, take 0 damage from whatever those things are via prayer flicking, and kill the nibblers without outright dieing. As a main you can reasonably tank and manfight a single blob or melee minion, or even 2 blobs, or maybe even a big ranger and just kill them before they kill you, only using brews if you get bad rng which won't happen often enough to run you out of supplies. As a zerker you simply just can't manfight these powerful minions the way somebody with 70, 75, or 99 defence can. The solution is prayer flicking multiple monsters at the same time, knowing that one slip up might get you hit a 70 from a mage minion. It's rough, know this as well: 45 defence isn't nothing, which goes up to 50-56 if you recently used a brew. You don't need to go full glass cannon mode, you will actually avoid a lot of hits, maybe a little under 50%; but that's a heck of a lot more then a 1 defence pure can avoid. The blobs and the bats can't 1shot you, even if they get a bunch of hits off you will be fine as long as they die before you do. Blood barrage OP

Kenbarlo

This is why I'm a tank lol