Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Pomz

OSRS Down go to RS3?

Pomz

HEY BOYS! As we all know, OSRS is down for now. If there was to be such a catastrophic event to where they would have to shut osrs down, who would go to RS3 to play and who would just leave to game entirely? Just curious, I played RS3 a bit before I came to old school and I don’t really like it, but I would play it if it was my only option. What about y’all?

ScubaSteve

nope!

Euthanize

I would stop playing lol

Connor

Not a chance, I'd rather play habbo hotel m8

Genesis

In this particular case, a rollback will suffice (though it is arguable whether or not it should be done to both games due to swapping). They showed this is possible with DMM where they tested it (alongside pausing the game).

As for a wider look on things, they would never completely shut osrs down. They shut it down, they will 100% go bankrupt. Worst case scenario, if absolutely nothing is possible, they will relaunch the game from scratch and I guarantee you people would still play it. I know I would, just because it's ingrained into my daily life and it lets me relax.

Personally, I will never move to RS3. I've tried giving it a shot a couple of times and it's just not my thing. If I wanted to play a game with action bars, I'd just play WoW because it's better in every way.

All that said and done, I think the problem will be fixed in the next few hours.

Pomz

In this particular case, a rollback will suffice (though it is arguable whether or not it should be done to both games due to swapping). They showed this is possible with DMM where they tested it (alongside pausing the game).

As for a wider look on things, they would never completely shut osrs down. They shut it down, they will 100% go bankrupt. Worst case scenario, if absolutely nothing is possible, they will relaunch the game from scratch and I guarantee you people would still play it. I know I would, just because it's ingrained into my daily life and it lets me relax.

Personally, I will never move to RS3. I've tried giving it a shot a couple of times and it's just not my thing. If I wanted to play a game with action bars, I'd just play WoW because it's better in every way.

All that said and done, I think the problem will be fixed in the next few hours.

True true haha

Zwaps

I would do it for sure only because I have dreams of maxing my account and I'm close to doing so on rs3. It could be fun, game is a lot faster too which is good for me meeting HP requirement hahahah

Avidius

I played RS3 a bit before I came to old school and I don’t really like it /quote]

Ouija

If I want to play a game with ability's ill just go back to wow

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I don't really mind RS3 tbh.  Having a nearly maxed acc helps.  Some of the higher tier combat I don't really understand though, I'd rather just skill and do clues.

Devotee
$ DONATOR $

no