Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Origen

VENGEANCE TEASER

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Just a quick video.

Would love to have some extra hands in order to make an official teaser for Vengeance.

Genesis

Good shit

Ouija

nice

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

I liek dis

Choke

I would be happy to help? I studied video production & photography at university and have over 6 years experience with the adobe suite. Next time we pk I'll make sure I turn the recorder on. Also got a TON of visual fx and plugins that could help make it look beast  :D

jareds

nice bro, i need to remember to record stuff see how laggy it makes me 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I would be happy to help? I studied video production & photography at university and have over 6 years experience with the adobe suite. Next time we pk I'll make sure I turn the recorder on. Also got a TON of visual fx and plugins that could help make it look beast  :D

I need to speak to you asap

Berserker

good video, love to see more :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

You're making me cry already because you already made me dream about it :o:D

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MAGIC!

Nice vid Origin, the Steven Spielberg of Veng :D

Origen
$ DONATOR $

We fucking need @@Ch0kexx to step up and show us what he got under da sleeve!! I wanna see that - the video I made is so amateur, but guys like him could really make Vengeance video making shine.

Choke

We fucking need @@Ch0kexx to step up and show us what he got under da sleeve!! I wanna see that - the video I made is so amateur, but guys like him could really make Vengeance video making shine.

Don't, watch I'll do something. That intro looks pretty nice already tbh! If you have any vector graphics you can send me that would help ^^