Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
LowKick

RS3

LowKick

I assume there are some people on here that play RS3. The question is why? I've seen some vids and obviously experienced part of it due to EOC but fuck me it looks so shit. Even the graphics look horrendous. 

Robbert

I've done some qbd couple months ago, cant say its runescape at all, but the pvm side is fun of rs3

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Fuck RS3

Connor

Fuck RS3

Isaac

Fuck RS3

Euthanize

Cant say i have anything positive to say after they ruined me 2 max 40 att accs

Trouserdevil

Dabbled with rs3 for about 1 day and disliked it. Should have made rs3 a completely different game set in the same setting, cause it was far too big of a change to continue calling it runescape. At least for the combat side, I never skilled rs3, but I would expect it is more or less the same as osrs but easier/faster

Genesis

I think starting from scratch to learn the mechanics would be the way to go. When they suddenly changed everything with pretty much no guidance, it fucked everything up. If you were maxed, you'd have access to everything which made it worse due to a steeper learning curve. 

Either way, action bars aren't really my thing. I tried WoW out as well and wasn't a big fan. OSRS all the way.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I think starting from scratch to learn the mechanics would be the way to go. When they suddenly changed everything with pretty much no guidance, it fucked everything up. If you were maxed, you'd have access to everything which made it worse due to a steeper learning curve. 

Either way, action bars aren't really my thing. I tried WoW out as well and wasn't a big fan. OSRS all the way.

^^ yuppp my pov as well

Joseph

Fuck RS3

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

If my acc wasn't banned I quess I'd play