Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

anderrr

Getting Imbued Capes Mini-Guide?

anderrr

Hey guys. I decided to stack some imbued capes tonight since they're really good for mage pking in places such as high altar or deep wildy. I thought I was going to get 4-5 capes but after finding out how easy and consistent it was, I decided to get more. Here is the gear set up I used, keep in mind I was getting zammy capes (allows me to use sotd)

hEyL5db.png

So I went hunting for the demon the first time, and the symbol was incredibly hot at gdz. I killed the demon and got the cape, returning to search for it again. I found out that the demon was respawning at the same location for me (east of GDZ) over and over again, even after I hopped worlds. I am unsure of how this works, I don't know if its locked to my account, the world, or if there is a time limit. Regardless, here is the exact method I used.

- Telle to GDZ

- Cast charge, use symbol

- Kill demon

- Run to 50 ports, use wildy diaries to go down to 13 ports. 

- Telle to Clan wars, reset in white portal

- Edge telle, go to mage arena and trade cape (wilderness sword for webs)

- Telle to gdz from mage arena, repeat

Many times, I didn't even need to use food / prayer for the boss. 

DIMXtZQ.png

I ended the run with 20 capes, it took me a little over an hour. If anyone has insight on how the demon spawn works, please share.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Great guide man! 

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Connor

good guide, how do I get rigour?

Ouija

its all about the guthix cape...

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Thanks for sharing

Trouserdevil

Once you encounter the boss for the first time, I do not think it changes locations ever again

Genesis

Sick!

Once you encounter the boss for the first time, I do not think it changes locations ever again

Pretty sure location changes every few hours at max. It's the same location for everyone but there are like 15 different pre-determined spawns it can rotate through. There's a wiki with all the info in.

anderrr

Sick!

Pretty sure location changes every few hours at max. It's the same location for everyone but there are like 15 different pre-determined spawns it can rotate through. There's a wiki with all the info in.

Thats what I thought too. Then I had Ouija Boards come up to GDZ with his crystal and see if it was the same for him. He had a different spawn, in the same world

Genesis

Sick!

Thats what I thought too. Then I had Ouija Boards come up to GDZ with his crystal and see if it was the same for him. He had a different spawn, in the same world

Odd, but interesting. I can swear that's how it worked because when I just started getting mine, I'd find people doing their's in a location and I'd get mine in the same spot after they killed their demon. They might have changed it now? Dunno.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Awesome!

Very nice of sharing it with us.

Isaac

Nice guide dude. Will use later