Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
ShiddyBoyz

5-Man Free-For-All for 100m

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Quality posts joe lmao ????

wigglywalrus
$ DONATOR $

i think the underlying idea is legit, but as soon as you have 5 people free for all in multi you are instigating so many issues, immediate teaming/ no one wanting to fight/lose supplies/crashing etc. I think doing the fight In CWA (clan wars arena) where you can control the rules more and have more say over who is present will be much more effective. Sorry m8 think the idea is cool but not very well thought out.

On a side note I did a ffa with 200k cash in f2p with a 5m prize pool for winner, It was a shitshow. buttmad people that got teamed came back and crashed/ once there were 2/3 people left people just spammed cheating/teaming and murdered whoever was left/knicked the cash. Clan wars arena/duel arena exists for a reason.

ShiddyBoyz

i think the underlying idea is legit, but as soon as you have 5 people free for all in multi you are instigating so many issues, immediate teaming/ no one wanting to fight/lose supplies/crashing etc. I think doing the fight In CWA (clan wars arena) where you can control the rules more and have more say over who is present will be much more effective. Sorry m8 think the idea is cool but not very well thought out.

On a side note I did a ffa with 200k cash in f2p with a 5m prize pool for winner, It was a shitshow. buttmad people that got teamed came back and crashed/ once there were 2/3 people left people just spammed cheating/teaming and murdered whoever was left/knicked the cash. Clan wars arena/duel arena exists for a reason

Yeah I agree...will be better for clan wars and maybe finale in duel arena

0Shock0

I feel like unless your selecting the players from a trusted community like a clan event or something along those lines there's too much gold involved to not have some skewed results whether it be people working together after being selected in order to get better odds or insure a split or having friends come crash the ending and then complaining that they "still won" something along those lines.  I think it would be way more viable in the pits as jake mentioned especially if you wanted to live stream it.

ShiddyBoyz

I feel like unless your selecting the players from a trusted community like a clan event or something along those lines there's too much gold involved to not have some skewed results whether it be people working together after being selected in order to get better odds or insure a split or having friends come crash the ending and then complaining that they "still won" something along those lines.  I think it would be way more viable in the pits as jake mentioned especially if you wanted to live stream it.

Yeah will most likely be doing in fight caves/ clan wars

Jonah

EZ crash lmao