Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Origen

The importance of inners

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

***IMHO, INNERS IS MORE FUN THAN PKING ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT***
I'm not lieing, I love Inners the most :)

I don't even care about the loot, I just like to kill people asap and win fights.

But back on topic, Origen is right boys. Attend our Inner events as they improve the whole clans quality by far! 

Shottix

+1

I became a much better pker after attending inners.  I didn't know how to tank for shit and how piles work.  Now im much more seasoned overall and i would recommend inners to everyone for build up your pking skills. Yes, it costs money but it makes you a better clan member in every aspect, so please start showing up to inners!  Also its nice to kill your clanmates from time to time ;)

LeaksCity

Competition brings out the best of us. Back in The Council, the little inners and tank tests we had made such a big impact, I learnt so many things so very fast. 

Isaac

Coming from my background, inners are vital and the stepping stone to go from a normal clan and transition to an amazing one. Practice ALWAYS pays off. The more you practice with inners and such, the more wins you will get with preps and minis ( sorry if you don't do that here ). And when you win that prep, you will feel amazing and you can thank the inners for that win. Its a part of the clan and everyone should be in attendance. It really shows your dedication and motivation to be in this clan. When you show up everytime and bring your friends with you are showing your dedication. These people are necessary for the clan to thrive. 

Ouija

Imagine pking for money when you could just go to arma lol.

But yeah inners are the most fun imo

Joseph

Been stressing this for so long

Thank you for posting

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

When there is an event I will always take part in it, unless I have IRL responsibilities. I could participate in inners more if we had them during the weekends.

anderrr

Nice post and well said Origen

Collins6378

I won’t be attending any events until Friday, due to the fact of working 18 hour shift and I’m fuck when I get home. Sorry if this causes any dramas but it will be made up for ❤️

Euthanize

THIS IS MY MANS!!! IM SHO PROUD OF ORIGEN HE TALKIN LIKE A REAL RICH KNOWLEDGE FILLED MEHN