Sign in to follow this  
LeaksCity

What is the optimal number of people to pk with at revs?

Euthanize

As I am sure most of us would agree, we do not necessarily pk in revs because the loot is very good. Most of the time, we like to get into scraps with other clans of similar size. However, when you have a smaller squad, be it 8 or 15, it is difficult to compete because most groups have more. Of course the loot is great, but i think that fighting and competing with other clans is even better. Plus, if we do well and clear out another team, it opens up the opportunity for more people to join us!

Joseph

25+ fasho

I legit dgaf about loot.

I just wanna bang people out, win, and stay positive.

Pictish

I'd say 15+ and you're set. 20+ if you want to scrap people

Reit

I think around 4 - 5 people can be cool, any more than 5 then serious damage can be done

Blood

@@LeaksCity, pph another Australian! i'd say more the better ? 

LeaksCity

@@LeaksCity, pph another Australian! i'd say more the better ? 

Hell yeah mate, gotta expand and take over hehehe 

FlERCE

Less chances for loot individually, but can go toe to toe with the bigger clans/smash the smaller ones.  It's hilarious watching the caves clear when all those purple dots log in : )

Brandon nailed it^

I personally care more about the bigger fights, I literally don't care about the loot for myself :P

Raking in the kills is fun anyway. If it's really messy you don't even have the time to loot. 

UkYBruv

For clanning i would say more. There is nothing better than a 20+ organised clan steam rolling over other teams to show superiority!  

YEAHDOGGY

The more the marrier

0Shock0

I think it all depends on what kind of trip your looking for as most people mentioned,  although it's much more relaxed with 3-6 imo