Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BEY0ND_G0NE

Vengeance's Friday April 27, 2018 LATE NIGHT PK Trip Ft. AGS PK [Vid]

Recommended Posts

BEY0ND_G0NE


Share this post


Link to post
Joseph

Good work, expected a write up but this is good

Keep it up

Share this post


Link to post
Avidius

couple things I would change but I will talk you bout those. Good work other than that

Edited by Avidius

Share this post


Link to post
BEY0ND_G0NE

couple things I would change but I will talk you bout those. Good work other than that

erm, nothing at all to change, nor would I change anything, but thanks lol. [video wise]

 

maybe you're referring to a write up topic with video, but wasn't looking to do that. Just sharing my PoV footage of the trip...also rushed to get it up before I left to go out.  B)

Share this post


Link to post
Delicious

loooking good

Share this post


Link to post
Ouija

At 3:08-3:19 in the vid watch me get fucked in the ass by rev killer with gmaul lmao!

Edited by Ouija

Share this post


Link to post
Devotee
$ DONATOR $

sick vid, was a good night

 

make more.

Share this post


Link to post
YEAHDOGGY

I dug it man good stuff

Share this post


Link to post
BEY0ND_G0NE

At 3:08-3:19 in the vid watch me get fucked in the ass by rev killer with gmaul lmao!

loooolol I think you attacked a lad killing revs who was also anti pking and you got smacked, I saw that. AHhaahhahaa.

Share this post


Link to post
Pictish

Nice vid. I like the first song

Share this post


Link to post
Delicious

nice mate !

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Discord

We use Voice Communication during our events, so it's mandatory to have Discord.

Download Discord

Sharkbrew

A Community Forum where all PvP Clans come together to share their adventures.

Go to Sharkbrew.com

RuneScape Forums

A direct link to our Clan Recruitment Topic on the official Runescape Forums.

Bump the Recruitment Topic

OSRS Client

Optimize your gaming experience with a client for OSRS:

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.