Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Skipi

Slayer Point's

Skipi

What do you think is the best way to spend your slayer point's? I am asking this question because i think being i started slaying on the regular. I want to hear what other people use there slayer point's on or what they wished they would have spent them on instead.

Robbert

Unlocking uperiors, blocking annoying tasks, extending fun tasks, and then skipping annoying tasks I don't feel like doing

Ouija

Gargoyle smasher

Gargoyles are automatically dealt the finishing blow if the player has a Rock hammer in their inventory.

Shroom sprayer

Mutated zygomites are automatically dealt the finishing blow if the player has Fungicide spray & Fungicide.

Bigger and Badder

Increase the risk against certain slayer monsters with the chance of a superior version spawning whilst on a slayer task.

and block some task you don't like also slayer helm ofc are the main ones.

Others that are nice 

Hot stuff 

Duradel, Nieve and Chaeldar will be able to assign TzHaar as your task. You may also be offered a chance to slay TzTok-Jad. (Decent slayer xp 1/100 chance at pet)

Watch the birdie

Duradel, Nieve and Chaeldar will be able to assign you Aviansies as your task. (Nice if like doing arma)

Herb sack 750 Stores up to 30 of each type of grimy herb (for a total of 420 herbs). Level 58 Herblore is required. (Herbs add up while doing slayer)

Broader fletching

Learn to fletch Broad arrows (level 52 Fletching), Broad bolts (level 55 Fletching), and Amethyst broad bolts (level 76 Fletching). (Able to use broad bolts cheaper version of addy bolts)

Edited by Ouija

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Get slayer rings quite fast imo - those are really good for many different things.

Jake

I usually just use them to skip shitty tasks

Jernt

Trouserdevil

There are a few necessary unlocks, like Ouija mentioned, but other than that I would recommend farming out slayer points in the wild for a bit before using them to block/skip and just maintain a decent amount

Wohs

Shottix

always unlock superiors and extend kraken for more exp gp ;)

Devotee
$ DONATOR $

everything ouija said + slayer helm + rings