Sign in to follow this  
AverageGod

The Finish of Average God

AverageGod

First, let's begin with a throwback from the zerker days.

It took me approx 1 month and 3 weeks to finish a maxed 60 attack zerker account.

51db898df35796c9bd7ef49fd40c77c8.png

5c23e3e29c15ebf92d5a5036713b84c5.png

Zerk pking vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZxjhgIBGDQ

After very long being a zerker I eventually got bored and wanted to try something new with the account so I spiced it up by going a maxed 60 attack med which is pretty rare build in max stats. I was lucky enough to still keep my 60 attack after all the med quests. I never really regretted doing it and it was great choice for me with the account.

0934f255b1a29006ab63bb362a89784b.png

a058789b08ad2cecf43dac97245b200e.png

Med pking vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOJkbyoSAa8

hemmoo

Sick! 60 attack med is a beast account.

Roffa

Rs is your work? l0l :P

Connor

love that build man

Trouserdevil

Damn bro sick account, I am shocked you actually were able to do the med quests and stay 60 attack though, must have been cutting it close!

Robbert

mate i would nut everytime i would login to an account like that, impressive

Joseph

sick sick sick

Brawling

Fucking beast bruv 1 month and 3 weeks you big nerd

Adam

Beautiful account

AverageGod

Damn bro sick account, I am shocked you actually were able to do the med quests and stay 60 attack though, must have been cutting it close!

7k till 61 :D

BEY0ND_G0NE

shit, niceee! I know on every zerker build I've ever had over the years of RS, I've ALWAYS - ALWAYS - ALWAYS made it a 70def med for piety and shit, then I'd be like alright bet, now I'm getting 75def for dfs. Before I knew it, I was training to be a maxed main because in 1vs1 you'd always get the shit mains that'd just shit on you because they all have 90+ def. 

Tbh all builds get boring, but after you transition / evolve the account, you always kinda will miss what it was before moving forward on it. 

I already have a 117 combat main [not maxed, but w/ a little work, it's not too far tbh]. I won't be going main on my zerk this time lol. If anything, you can always make new accounts and do little grinds on it here and there and build it into something great later, that way you never have to regret in any decisions made. Eventually you end up with an account build of every kind without the need to do anything further except pk on any of them. 

Edited by Zerked0ut