Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ye Im Tank

This sucks.

Ye Im Tank

Alright lads, some of you may of seen me idling in discord, or maybe even been speaking to me. 

I've been on the grind for the past week or two straight, hit 99 range, and was in the process of bursting 94 magic. 

However, a close friend Irl, who i consider family, decided to take it upon himself to liquidate my bank, and stake it for his own gain. 

before you say you're own fault etc for giving details to him, i've known this dude 10 years, and he is going to be my best man at my wedding lol. he said it was a drunken mistake, but to lose 250m and a lot of time to not be able to apply sucks, and also that level of trust from someone you think as a brother hurts. 

i put in my application a couple of days ago, but now i wish for this to be put on hold, while i try and gather funds to start the grind again. 

look forward to getting back into it, and will still idl in the discord and get to know as many of you as i can! 

TLDR - Friend of 10 years took my wealth, staked it, told me it was a drunken mistake etc. 

Peace out lads. 

Tobie 

Fatigues

Hope you get it sorted fast!! Eitther way, drunk or sober, he still staked it, and should take responsibility for the lost gp/IRL money.

Ye Im Tank

Hope you get it sorted fast!! Eitther way, drunk or sober, he still staked it, and should take responsibility for the lost gp/IRL money.

Not even bothered about the wealth, it's the fact i've known him so long, and he decided to do this to me! 

ill get back on the grind asap!

Avidius

That’s sucks dude.

Don’t worry though bro we aren’t going anywhere and u don’t need a 250m cash stack to join our clan and enjoy the game.

Eyedea

you never REALLY know a person. Sorry that happened. Good luck with the grind.

Jernt

Unfortunate

Jake

sorry to hear it bro, gl with that rebuild

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Woah, that's sucks. Happened to me when I was a kid... Not gonna lie, it's shit like that that makes me barely believe in true friendship xd

Appreciate giving us a heads up. Take your time, just idling in cc/forums/discord so you keep track of the clan/community meanwhile :)

Good luck!

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Heya bud

I'm so sorry for your unfortunate experience - have a talk with him and get things sorted. If you need money, lmk! If you've known him for 10 years, you should give him another chance to prove, that he made a mistake. At the end of the day, it is only a game. I hope to see you soon bro <3

Trouserdevil

Yikes man, keep sticking around and hope your rebuild is swift!

Rude

damn that sucks man... he owes you big time.