Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
TELLY BLOCK

16-31 prayer?

TELLY BLOCK

im 16 prayer right now and im really wanting to go 31 prayer i think anyone know what quest to do from 16 to 31?

Thomas

I'm not that much into low pray builds, but reading on zybez I see this.

1. Start The Restless Ghost. While you don't need to finish this quest for any reason, there's no reason not to, unless you want to stay at 11 or 13 Prayer. Once you get the Amulet of Ghostspeak, you can keep it in your bank for later. The other reason not to complete this is that if you follow this list of quests, you won't get any XP over 31. You will need it for other quests. If you do finish it, the reward will boost you to level 9 (1,125 XP).
2. Complete Priest in Peril. This should boost your Prayer to 11 (1,406 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 15).
3. Complete Ghosts Ahoy. This will boost your Prayer to 18.(2,400 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 20).
4. Complete Mountain Daughter. This will boost your Prayer to 22 (if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 23). Warning: This will also give you 1000 attack XP! If you don't want anymore attack XP, skip this step.
5. Complete Recruitment Drive. This will allow you to respawn in Falador when dying - although the lumbridge castle bank is now closer. This will boost your Prayer to 23 (1,000 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 25). Warning: If you are a 20 defence pure, Initiate pure, you MUST do this quest! It allows you to wear the Initiate armour.
6. Complete Spirits of the Elid. This will boost your Prayer to 30 (8,000 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 31 Prayer). Note that completing this quest, along with The Restless Ghost, will put you 1,098 Prayer XP over level 31, and only 525 Prayer XP from level 32 Prayer.
7. You are now just 27 XP from your goal. Go ahead and bury 6 regular bones, or 2 big bones, and that will bring you to 31 Prayer.

TELLY BLOCK

thanks think i should stop at 25 and try out void pking? wonder if i got up to 26 if it would affect me getting to 32 

1. Start The Restless Ghost. While you don't need to finish this quest for any reason, there's no reason not to, unless you want to stay at 11 or 13 Prayer. Once you get the Amulet of Ghostspeak, you can keep it in your bank for later. The other reason not to complete this is that if you follow this list of quests, you won't get any XP over 31. You will need it for other quests. If you do finish it, the reward will boost you to level 9 (1,125 XP).
2. Complete Priest in Peril. This should boost your Prayer to 11 (1,406 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 15).
3. Complete Ghosts Ahoy. This will boost your Prayer to 18.(2,400 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 20).
4. Complete Mountain Daughter. This will boost your Prayer to 22 (if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 23). Warning: This will also give you 1000 attack XP! If you don't want anymore attack XP, skip this step.
5. Complete Recruitment Drive. This will allow you to respawn in Falador when dying - although the lumbridge castle bank is now closer. This will boost your Prayer to 23 (1,000 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 25 

Fatigues

5. Complete Recruitment Drive. This will allow you to respawn in Falador when dying - although the lumbridge castle bank is now closer. This will boost your Prayer to 23 (1,000 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 25). Warning: If you are a 20 defence pure, Initiate pure, you MUST do this quest! It allows you to wear the Initiate armour.

6. Complete Spirits of the Elid. This will boost your Prayer to 30 (8,000 XP; if you've completed The Restless Ghost, you'll be at level 31 Prayer). Note that completing this quest, along with The Restless Ghost, will put you 1,098 Prayer XP over level 31, and only 525 Prayer XP from level 32 Prayer.

7. You are now just 27 XP from your goal. Go ahead and bury 6 regular bones, or 2 big bones, and that will bring you to 31 Prayer.

solid response :D

Thomas

I'm all about solid responses

Fatigues

I'm all about solid responses

i like the way you operate :D

Edited by Fatigues

Profanity

obv you got your answer already :)

Jake

good luck

Buckshot

what build you playing?

Ocarina

low prayer is best prayer