Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Spierbal

Account needs to be dusted off

Spierbal

Hello guys,

I've got a med(81 att 79 def) who isnt able to join the clan.

But without letting it rot away once more, Do you guys know if i can use it? (not selling)

https://gyazo.com/ac66bb6773460a64641d5c2ec15400ad

And will there maybe be a time? when this account does meet the requirements?

Jake

It seems that account only has one route to go down, the main route. Unless Veng went main(which i dont ever see happening) this account just has too high def/att to be anything else.

Fatigues

It seems that account only has one route to go down, the main route. Unless Veng went main(which i dont ever see happening) this account just has too high def/att to be anything else.

what jake said, you'll have too high of either att for a tank build, and too much def for a med build, you can always work on a new acc!!

Profanity

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

what jake said, you'll have too high of either att for a tank build, and too much def for a med build, you can always work on a new acc!!

^agreed

Trouserdevil

Its always useful to have a side account that is a maxed main though

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Thing is, once u hit 80/80 it’s not a med anymore and we have to be strict with these builds

Jamie

Make it a main and just do slayer on it and earn gold while playing your other acc

Eli

you can still find many uses for the acc, aft it nmz and max it.

Spierbal

thanks for the reply's!  I already have a main, i can just put it somewhere as backup for my accounts

Jamie

thanks for the reply's! I already have a main, i can just put it somewhere as backup for my accounts

Just use it to afk a skill then, Like fishing/wood cutting/mining. Just one that doesnt require much attention.