Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Show us your pets

Jamie

This is hugo cunt weighs just over 65kg.

134f8ca5de587f25235169334d6c9ab0.jpg

46a419bf8786474de91178ab3588ec25.jpg

5212564085a45687bace6040554b6b09.jpg

Edited by Spud

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Hugo hits the scales at 65kg.

shits not letting me post images...

https://ibb.co/nDRism

https://ibb.co/hBVRCm

https://ibb.co/fX3rdR

Yeah, it's not a verified hosting website on our server. Use imgur or gyazo.

Jamie

Hugo hits the scales at 65kg.

shits not letting me post images...

https://ibb.co/nDRism

https://ibb.co/hBVRCm

https://ibb.co/fX3rdR

Yeah, it's not a verified hosting website on our server. Use imgur or gyazo.

Cheers man, all fixed now ????

Trouserdevil

ILtZPrO.jpg?1

His name is Jim, he is my Greenbottle Blue tarantula! Approximately 3-4 inches diagonally when he is standing normally.

Jamie

ILtZPrO.jpg?1

His name is Jim, he is my Greenbottle Blue tarantula! Approximately 3-4 inches diagonally when he is standing normally.

fuck thats sick! how long do they live for and has it bitten you before?

Trouserdevil

ILtZPrO.jpg?1

No bites yet, but they flick the hairs from their abdomen and I have had that before. The hairs are barbed and itch like a fiend

Males live 4ish years and females live around 12 years, but I have heard of the females living to 16 in some cases

Profanity

ILtZPrO.jpg?1

No bites yet, but they flick the hairs from their abdomen and I have had that before. The hairs are barbed and itch like a fiend

Males live 4ish years and females live around 12 years, but I have heard of the females living to 16 in some cases

yep just had to go change underwear tnx Nick... :D

my 2year old girl :)

image.jpg

Edited by Profanity

Jamie

ILtZPrO.jpg?1

Oh yeh Ive read about them flicking hairs, its like getting fibre glass on you itches like fuck haha. Damn thats a long time for a spider.

ILtZPrO.jpg?1

image.jpg

Damn shes beautiful dog!

Trouserdevil

Oh yeh Ive read about them flicking hairs, its like getting fibre glass on you itches like fuck haha. Damn thats a long time for a spider.

Damn shes beautiful dog!

Yup feels just like that

MB bryan Ill warn you next time ;p

Ocarina

Got 4 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, 10 chickens, 5 goats, which of those you wanna see? (Not all of them pls)

Jamie

Got 4 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, 10 chickens, 5 goats, which of those you wanna see? (Not all of them pls)

Show me the goats! Haha