Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Typh

Any decent skills for a newb to train?

Typh

So I'm going to teach my girl to play and she agreed during the day when I'm at work she will train a little bit while our son watches TV/plays/naps.

What's some simple skills that would be worthwhile to teach her. I want something she can stop at any time incase she needs to tend to little man.

So far I'm thinking train my thieving and get her set up with a wireless mouse so she can click ardy knights in healinghost cc.

Any others?

fuss

fletching, cooking, agility, could afk nmz probably, thiev, fishing

Typh

fletching, cooking, agility, could afk nmz probably, thiev, fishing

Don't want to do nmz as if little man needs attention every 10mins she will spend 1m an hour on dreams lol. Can't neglect the kiddo.

Agility might be a bit complex. I'll have to teach her bank locations for food and such too. Fletching, cooking, thieve are on the list. Fishing is a good one too since power fishing is easy.

Edited by Typh

Ocarina

Fletching #1

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Fishing/Woodcutting. Easy af.

Agility is most beneficial for clanning as it's the only skill that benefits you (faster restore energy etc...). But harder to teach I guess ^^

Jake

any afk is fine

Trouserdevil

If you want to make agility easier to teach her, just set her up at a rooftop course that you dont fail very often (no risk of death). Less exp per hour, but having agility levels is extremely nice. The other thing that might be decent would be hunter if you need cash, could set her up doing red chins or something

Jamie

Wood chop chop is the easiest or cooking.

wick

magic