Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Foreigner

Decide for urself @NoPrayZone

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $
Tbh as I've seen on other forums there's a false story going around.

Back when I was the leader of DS I borrowed some items of Tony (A spectral and like 10m) also known as @@Royal from Veng1.

I went on a vacation with my gf which they basicly knew about as we were in a KIK group together.

Then when I came back after about 2.5 weeks (2 weeks of being there then a few days I was still together with my gf) I couldn't login to Foreigner anymore. The reason I didn't post this earlier basicly was because I didn't want to expose that Shane also known as SPEEEEED actually hacks back accounts he sells, Also to the ones he claims to be friends with for around 9-12 months. Also I knew Danny Panda another Leader of Titans and I didn't want to harm their Community Clan. I got a screenshot of a email which shows it's named 'yellowdabs' and this also was the name SPEEEEEEED

has next to his name on the TITAN COMMUNITY forums. When I found out about it recently I contacted him

about it, resulting in a BAN of their DISCORD and a block of the man himself after a few phrases.  (I also got a screenshot of this)

This also forced me to close DS as I didn't have a account left to play and I now made one after another 9 months.

Reason I'm posting this now is because I've seen @@NoPrayZone / @Fremmnik discuss it on their forums, but he doesn't know any of the story as it seems. 

Edited by Foreigner

Trouserdevil

Good post Frankie, glad to see you address the rumors

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Shane (aka Veng Speed) has been part of over 3 hackings (recoverings) since Veng v1. It were accounts he sold towards Veng Members that he later recovered to scam peoples money. He then acted like he was helping people to recover back the accounts for them.

I always had a bad feeling about the lad as soon as the first recovering happened. Back in the day we never had any concrete proof but he fucked up with Franks account big time :) I just feel bad for the ex-Veng lads who always stood by his side ;)

Thank you for your service in Veng v1 Shane, but it's pathetic what you've done. Okthnxbye!

Patrickk

disgusting

why hack something people have worked months on just for a little extra money

Mustache

Sad story but u worth more then those kids I woulndt waste my time explaining for no namers

Edited by Mustache

Fatigues

and this is why i don't trust miltz either, because he will happily vouch for a known scammer.

Ocarina

So that's how DS closed...

I was wondering what @@Fremnik was up to as well, I guess this answers that.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

So that's how DS closed...

I was wondering what @@Fremnik was up to as well, I guess this answers that.

I saw some false rumours being spread around, obviously I react on it as I got nothing to hide.

NotBanned

and this is why i don't trust miltz either, because he will happily vouch for a known scammer.

No-one talked to Shane in months lol

DANKVISION

fuck those hackers/scammers...

Miltz

Jesus man wtf lmao. Shane was my friend and I stuck up for him because I believed him - I can’t even remember what happened with Frank but I’m pretty sure I did my best to sort it as cleanly as possible.. anyway I haven’t spoken to Shane in a long time so best advice I can give is be careful.

Bottom line is don’t buy accounts or services, there is always a risk... I’m pretty sure we used to say this as a blanket rule anyway.