Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Ben

Veng Matt did not scam my account! READ THIS!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Right, just posted a topic before, Matt's been training my account and my money went missing.

But he's given it back, let me explain why this was an issue;

What I though and why; 

1.  Sent him a message here while training, got nothing back in two days.
  2.  5 mins later watched him and Sybren talking about the clan for 53 mins, Matt says "If someone's training your account, change your password or you'll get scammed" no ifs no buts, word for word.
  3. I trust Matt completely but i'd be stupid not to check.
  4. I log on 6 hours later, everything's gone, clan's dissolved, traitors are coming out, loyalties are split people are arguing.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I instantly thought i'd been scammed, i'd had no response at all and with the accusation FROM MATT I had to be sure.

What happened;

1. I make this post about being scammed by Matt thinking he'd done a runner.
  2. He messages me saying he didn't scam me, his IRL friend was training the account and took it.
  3. After a while he meets me and gives back the money.

Issues I have;

• This should have been much easier to sort out
  • This all ties in at the worst possible time for the clan, I apologise for not believing you, I don't apologise for being concerned because anyone would.
  • You shouldn't have had you IRL mate on my account, I don't know why you would since I only trusted you with my details and your IRL mate shouldn't have touched my money. I left it there thinking the clan status was fine, and that you were trustable. I've got no problem with you, you've always been a good lad but this was handled badly too many risks.
  • Don't ever call me a Downy again. Don't boss me around, don't tell me what I need to do and don't get offended that I thought i'd been scammed, i'm grown up enough to not accept being fucked over on the exact day it could have happened after you'd said what you said about training accounts. I don't care that i'm "Not even a member or an applicant, just a fucking intro" i've been here longer than you have, if you're innocent you don't need to get personal.
  • He's a good pker, a good lad just a bit upset he'd been accused. Look past that, he'd be a valuable member of a clan as he has been here no reason not to take him on.

Thanks

Ben

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

Thanks ben, and you can understand why i got annoyed once you do stuff like that it ruins your reputation,

Matt

Fremnik

Glad he gave it back to you! But if you believe that sorry excuse well than that's terrible, especially after he insulted you. Only gave it back because he didn't want to ruin his reputation with CT. Sad to see how fast people changed once the clan closes, I'm one to avoid confrontation but this triggered me to another level he supposed to be have been an elite member and doing this the moment the clan closes. True colors show it seems

Berserker

glad everything got sorted :) love you both

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

Glad he gave it back to you! But if you believe that sorry excuse well than that's terrible, especially after he insulted you. Only gave it back because he didn't want to ruin his reputation with CT. Sad to see how fast people changed once the clan closes, I'm one to avoid confrontation but this triggered me to another level he supposed to be have been an elite member and doing this the moment the clan closes. True colors show it seems

how you havent even spoken to me in teamspeak about this but still attempt to post it on ct's forums which was taken down, then proceed to post it on revs forums and most likely afterlife's if they were open... Believe what you want ben has his money back and his account actually trained... ME AND BEN have sorted this and to be honest was nothing to do with you so....

Fremnik

how you havent even spoken to me in teamspeak about this but still attempt to post it on ct's forums which was taken down, then proceed to post it on revs forums and most likely afterlife's if they were open... Believe what you want ben has his money back and his account actually trained... ME AND BEN have sorted this and to be honest was nothing to do with you so....

Yeah I want people to know how you acted, don't do something if you won't regret it.

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

Yeah I want people to know how you acted, don't do something if you won't regret it.

I didnt do anything rofl believe what you want bro

-CarnivoR

l0l is all I have to say

Fatigues

GL with CT, Matt.

int 0x80

Kaaskop

Pathetic excuse, if you believe shit like this you're delusional.