Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Almoe

Guest Rank?

Almoe

Explain??????

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

#savealmoe2016

Joseph

Hold tight friend, let me figure out what's going on.

I got you :)

Grabbin

Idk but didn't you turn your zerk into a main?

Retired rank is for people who don't really have the time to play, but still have an account to join in every now and then.

Almoe

Retired rank is for people who don't really have the time to play, but still have an account to join in every now and then.

I didnt turn into a main, I just changed my name to my main's

Joseph

what's your zerks name now Almoe? :)

Someone told me you sold it mate, which is okay.

But we need you to have a zerk (or an acc with the reqs) to get your retired rank :\

If you still have it just let me know friend and we can give you back your rank bro.

Cheers

Edited by Joseph

Almoe

I actually dont have one atm, however I was in the clan for a decent amount of time and a proud member. Even if I dont have my zerk I would still like to have access on the forums and still be a part of the community. Demoting me to a guest rank sounds like  your throwing me out of the family. Vengeance has one of the best community in runescape and thats a big reason why we are better than rev, but it seems a bit contradictory to demote members to guests when they've been there so long. 

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

I actually dont have one atm, however I was in the clan for a decent amount of time and a proud member. Even if I dont have my zerk I would still like to have access on the forums and still be a part of the community. Demoting me to a guest rank sounds like  your throwing me out of the family. Vengeance has one of the best community in runescape and thats a big reason why we are better than rev, but it seems a bit contradictory to demote members to guests when they've been there so long. 

He's not asking for the world. Almoe's been a proud member for months now and you can't even let the man browse the forums? He's not PKing with us, he's not joining another clan, and he's friends with alot of people in this clan.

It's not just the account, it's the person behind it.

Absolutely disrespectful IMO to slap him with the guest rank and I won't sugarcoat that.

I know you're just following the protocol Joe but Ima have to disagree with it in this case (@ down below one comment)

Joseph

Almoe as awesome as you are my friend, the retired rank has requirements just as any other does. You are and always will be a invaluable part of our community, but without having an account that fits the requirements.. it would go against conduct for you to have that rank. You may be a guest now, but you're a special guest. No one could forget THE ALMOE. Maybe you can try to get your account back. We want you here brother, but rules are rules. Not even I am above those rules.

Edited by Joseph

Joseph

He's not asking for the world. Almoe's been a proud member for months now and you can't even let the man browse the forums? He's not PKing with us, he's not joining another clan, and he's friends with alot of people in this clan.

It's not just the account, it's the person behind it.

Disrespectful IMO to slap him with the guest rank and I won't sugarcoat that.

I know you're just following the protocol Joe but Ima have to disagree with it in this case

Don't think for a second I don't agree with you! When it comes down to it, it's not really even my decision to make. Almoe is a good friend of mine just like he is yours. I'll have to talk to the other ranks later and see what we can do.

Nunslapper

;-; nuuuu not almoe, give him clan friend ;-;