Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Looking for someone vouchable to train my account

Nunslapper

Our brother @@Natural is busy, any other cats willing to help?

The faster I get the stats the faster I can finally apply it's been like the best part of a year I Just can't afford to do the early levels when i'm that busy.

How long are you away? Have you done Mountain Daughter, Fight Arena, Tree gnome stronghold, vampire slayer and lost city? Have you got a rockcake? Have you done monkey madness?

Away till' Tuesday don't mind if it takes longer, i've done everything but lost city and Mountain Daughter, i've done MM i've got a rock cake.

I'm paying Veng Matt he's asked for 25m to get 70 range 75 att and 70 str but after that i'll still need my def and range higher if you're willing to do it and you're more reasonable :D I can get the quests sorted once he's done the levels for me.

You can just nmz yourself 20 minutes afk after 75 attack, you'll be good.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

The faster I get the stats the faster I can finally apply it's been like the best part of a year I Just can't afford to do the early levels when i'm that busy.

How long are you away? Have you done Mountain Daughter, Fight Arena, Tree gnome stronghold, vampire slayer and lost city? Have you got a rockcake? Have you done monkey madness?

Away till' Tuesday don't mind if it takes longer, i've done everything but lost city and Mountain Daughter, i've done MM i've got a rock cake.

I'm paying Veng Matt he's asked for 25m to get 70 range 75 att and 70 str but after that i'll still need my def and range higher if you're willing to do it and you're more reasonable :D I can get the quests sorted once he's done the levels for me.

You can just nmz yourself 20 minutes afk after 75 attack, you'll be good.

Yeah I will do but it's just with the time i've got handy and that, rather get the mundane part out the way so I can get on to applying and actually playing, you've seen yourself i've done it twice before on tanks alone it's just with this new job i've got and commitments it's hard enough getting on a few times a week for a few hours i'd rather do that participating in Wars, Minis, Events clan things rather than afking, haven't got the time for it any more.

Veng Speeeed

What you needing ?

cruz
$ DONATOR $

Ben
$ DONATOR $

What you needing ?

Matt's doing me 75 att 70 str 70 range, after that I might be fine but i'll be after 80 range, 75 def if you're free, reasonable, and won't touch me in the prison showers like last time.