Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Looking for someone vouchable to train my account

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I'm looking to see if anyone can sort out some training on my account.

At the moment i'm really limited on time I can invest and what time i've got I want to be pking, Warring, Slaying, Bossing.

I need 75/70/75 and high range, i'll pay for all the supplies of course I just need to know who'll do it for me, what bit you'd be willing to do and how much you want for it.

Let me know here or in PMs i'm 52/50/46 with 62 Range at the moment.

Cheers

Ben

Nunslapper

grabbin/speeeed

RNG

Caregan

NoPrayZone

Yooo ben bruv! Your best bet would be my man @@Natural. And I moved this topic for ya. Gl finding someone man! :)

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Grabbin

@@Natural  pm this guy, he can't read his own topic :D

Edited by Grabbin

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

@@Natural pm this guy, he can't read his own topic :D

Lmao bc its in member chat ofc brb crying

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Our brother @@Natural is busy, any other cats willing to help?

The faster I get the stats the faster I can finally apply it's been like the best part of a year I Just can't afford to do the early levels when i'm that busy.

Nunslapper

The faster I get the stats the faster I can finally apply it's been like the best part of a year I Just can't afford to do the early levels when i'm that busy.

How long are you away? Have you done Mountain Daughter, Fight Arena, Tree gnome stronghold, vampire slayer and lost city? Have you got a rockcake? Have you done monkey madness?

Ben
$ DONATOR $

How long are you away? Have you done Mountain Daughter, Fight Arena, Tree gnome stronghold, vampire slayer and lost city? Have you got a rockcake? Have you done monkey madness?

Away till' Tuesday don't mind if it takes longer, i've done everything but lost city and Mountain Daughter, i've done MM i've got a rock cake.

I'm paying Veng Matt he's asked for 25m to get 70 range 75 att and 70 str but after that i'll still need my def and range higher if you're willing to do it and you're more reasonable :D I can get the quests sorted once he's done the levels for me.