Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

proximity osrs

is anyone pking on private servers?

proximity osrs

I love to practice my pking on private servers ! If you do so, let me know!

Fremnik

1046 edge does 

Joseph

Osrs is my private server

Grabbin

Osrs is what rsps were 5 years ago :D

Edited by Grabbin

vengMatt
$ DONATOR $

fuck the rsps end up getting fucked one way or another in the end

Nunslapper

Try rs3 legacy mode

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

I play OS-Scape PK, awesome server with 500+ people on usually. Graphics and gameplay are the same as osrs plus all updates like resize mode F-keys etc.

If you wanna add me on there name is "Worcester" ; just make sure not to use ur IGN or normal passcode cause I think the site's already been hacked once

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Although its great for your reaction speed and accuracy of clicking, you will still miss out the most important aspect for pking. Keeping your cool while you risk to die and acutally lose stuff. 

TankYou

Does anyone know any servers that are similar to Tournament  worlds when osrs had them?

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

Does anyone know any servers that are similar to Tournament  worlds when osrs had them?

Sadly these don't exist - servers make alot of their money from real-life purchases (Buy an ags, buy a gmaul, etc) ; in other words, it's possible to get these weapons through playing but it's just easier to buy it outright. So they will give you all the basic gear (Rune, dragon weapons, bgloves, glory) but not the good stuff.

Kinda is what it is. But spawn servers are pretty much what you are looking for. Rsps-pk, os-scape pk, etc.

proximity osrs

Although its great for your reaction speed and accuracy of clicking, you will still miss out the most important aspect for pking. Keeping your cool while you risk to die and acutally lose stuff. 

So true, but I use private servers to practice switches and combos. I wanted to hybrid with you guys to practice