Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

I ordered a rat

Joseph

Looks like it's gonna fucking bite me if I handle it the wrong way. Logitech g502, had good reviews and shit so I bought. Better be worth the fucking 80 bucks, LOL. Anyone have one that can give me some positives? Things got more buttons than a woman on it.

rm0swKs.jpg

Edited by Joseph

Strpurepkr

Looks like a transformer

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Looks like something that we can use, #supporttheklan

Joseph

Looks like a transformer

Lmao

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

It's looking pretty neat. I'd go for a Razer model as my next mouse. But Logitech has some pretty nifty accesoires for gaming as well.

Portoguez

When purchasing a mouse, the first thing you should look at is your grip. Are you a claw, palm, fingertip or hybrid grip? I'm a palm grip so generally smaller/narrower mouses would be a nightmare for me, plus I have larger than average hands.

Logitech g502 is a pretty good one, if it fits your grip then gratz, you have a great mouse :)

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

I have exactly the same mouse and i love it, you dont have as much buttons but they are very customize able and trust me, you dont really need 20 buttons aside for playing mmorpgs such as WoW, and still then ive repetively heard that its a bit of overkill.

You can adjust the weights and please be carefull not doing it too heavy, its has been multiple recorded that this cauzed seizures in wrists. 

Lastly, logitech as brand is extremely valuable and in my opinion one of the first choices based on personal experience. Enjoy your new rat!

Ebony Chins

Looks like a transformer

Lmao

RNG

haha looks like a transformer indeed

Zurich

wait wait wait, heavy mice can damage wrists?? I'm fucked

Edited by Zurich

drew down

Looks like a transformer