Sign in to follow this  
kushty panda

Raw Clip of the last 30 mins of Hunger Games 4 - skip to end

kushty panda

SPEED UP THIS VID BY 1.5X ON THE VIDS SETTINGS

I was on my mini mac so i could vid easily, the shitty mouse was real as you'll see :D

No music or anything - just incase anyone wanted to see how @@Teddayyy won the pot lmfao the fucker :D

Well Played.

P.S. My tactics were to legit try and turn everyone on eachother, while i sat on the sidelines loool :D 99 combats tactic completely outplayed me. The 1-itemers joining in at the end were to kill the teamers and people sat doing nothing.

Well played everyone lmao that was the dirtiest hunger games so far.

https://youtu.be/AFmmYNCcyFY

Edited by kushty panda

Fatigues

fucking @@Grabbin the shittiest of the shit disturbers hahahha i fucking love that german!!

good tactics as well @@kushty panda danny boi<3 jus sitting there looking fucking pretty as usual;)

Edited by Fatigues

Zurich

I thought I hid pretty well for awhile :P made my skin and clothes black before the event for that reason :D

Teddayyy

Dude, it was such a close call! I was shitting my pants when we were the last two left haha Good shit tho fam

goldmansachz

rofl nice that was really fun. the castle was a really smart place for hunger games. 

Ebony Chins

Na I want a rematch.. I got dscimm speced + ags one banged.. Comon bruh

Grabbin

fucking @@Grabbin the shittiest of the shit disturbers hahahha i fucking love that german!!

good tactics as well @@kushty panda danny boi<3 jus sitting there looking fucking pretty as usual;)

Wait what did I do? D:

The only guilt I know of is teaming with Roffa for the last 30 min after they formed a 4-man team xD

deadmanwalk

SPEED UP THIS VID BY 1.5X ON THE VIDS SETTINGS

I was on my mini mac so i could vid easily, the shitty mouse was real as you'll see :D

No music or anything - just incase anyone wanted to see how @@Teddayyy won the pot lmfao the fucker :D

Well Played.

P.S. My tactics were to legit try and turn everyone on eachother, while i sat on the sidelines loool :D 99 combats tactic completely outplayed me. The 1-itemers joining in at the end were to kill the teamers and people sat doing nothing.

Well played everyone lmao that was the dirtiest hunger games so far.

https://youtu.be/AFmmYNCcyFY