Sign in to follow this  
Kaaskop

Always be careful who you buy t10s from

Kaaskop

wont be posting names because i have no hard proof of him actually scamming the 2m

Someone who is regularly selling t10s in the cc was selling them today, another guy in the cc wanted one and a couple minutes later he started accusing the seller(which had left the cc) of scamming the 2m. I had him added and saw that he was still online. 15 minutes later he joined, started defending himself and when I asked him why he was still online when he left the cc he said something along the lines of "fuck you guys gay clan made alot of money of you all" and then left again.

This being said, be careful with who you trade with. Even among trusted people.

Cya  ^_^ 

Joseph

Can you message me a name, please? I'd like to monitor this guys activity in the CC and talk to him about the situation.

Kaaskop

Can you message me a name, please? I'd like to monitor this guys activity in the CC and talk to him about the situation.

Sure thing mate, PM on the way

Strpurepkr

Make sure to get pictures and evidence next time!

Kaaskop

Yes I will, but it isnt my intention to witch hunt. Just a general tip :P

Ebony Chins

Tbh that sucks, we should make a rule that clan members only can sell in the cc..

Caregan

Strpurepkr

Tbh that sucks, we should make a rule that clan members only can sell in the cc..

It's kind of an unwritten/written rule tbh at this point (at least forum wise it is), but it should be set in stone though for buying/selling in cc I agree. Most of the time we say if it's not a member+ (and a trusted one at that) then obv don't trust em

Edited by Strpurepkr

Indie Music

he should be hung